OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a a sucker for red shoes let alone suede! Cop for sure!!
these aren't suede
grin.gif
 more like the Motorboat 9s material

Last edited:
Should be really easy online !
:lol: Don't jinx it, bro. It's not really easy when you have to wake up at a certain time and wait for the countdown to buy it. Easy would be waking up whenever you get up usually and buying it with no sense of urgency.

^^this is as general release as they can get, iam not going to say they're going to be easy but they're not going to be awfully too hard to get online, but still i won't relax until i secure me a pair or two, most spots in my area are doing guaranteed tickets and fcfs, only a few will be doing raffles
grin.gif

Last edited:
Idk why but I never ever strike out online lol that's why I said should be easy online ... But these will be I found the black grapes easy to get so I will get these most likely lol

^^this is as general release as they can get, iam not going to say they're going to be easy but they're not going to be awfully too hard to get online, but still i won't relax until i secure me a pair or two, most spots in my area are doing guaranteed tickets and fcfs, only a few will be doing raffles
grin.gif
I understand, and I agreed with the gent earlier on by saying that even the local Footlockers by me that don't even get Jordans are getting them. However, not 100% of everyone here will get them...so I feel like this is a taunt.

The same was said about the Grape 5s. Some said those would sit because they were so mass produced. People used the Footlocker launch locator to show the grotesque amount of stores getting them. Still, when the day came, folks struck out in person and online.

I came from an older generation so the words 'easy cop' have a different meaning I suppose. The only thing I lined up for in high school were the retro 11s in the 10th grade back in 2000. And by lining up, I meant showing up 15-20 mins before the store opened.

After I secure the Shadows I will be working on these. Hopefully 2 for 2 online come Saturday.

i'm seeing resellers in groups trying to sell these for 240-260...........and people are actually taking the bait and paying that **** price.

i'm seeing resellers in groups trying to sell these for 240-260...........and people are actually taking the bait and paying that **** price.
Some kid who managed to get a ticket down here had the audacity to tell me the lowest he'd sell me his pair is for $350 "take it or leave it". It took so much for me not to hit him.

Hmmm torn on these, do I want to get them or wait for something else to come along.  Don't have a LOT of red, but would be nice to add to the collection.

Man looks like I won't be able to purchase both these and the Shadows, leaning towards these for some reason. Although I love 1's

^ in reference to that twitter pic and lining up for shoes in general ..... I've read posts in mutiple threads where dudes will say they gonna wear whatever type of shoe to go line up n buy xx release on a saturday? Why? Not saying you cant wear the shoes you bought with your own money but why does it seem like people feel they need to go stunt at 4-6am in the morning just to stand in line. Usually for malls its just to get in the front door then you have to make your way to certain stores so you could em all stepped on.

Personally I would think id put on something more comfortable to stand walk and run in given the process of RD. I maen yeah people bring chairs n stuff but at some point you start standing up and pushing your way to the front right? Idk guess its just me, i dont get it

Also how come my damn avys keep gettin taken down .. when ive seen plenty worse than mine .. geez this is #4 [end rant]

Last edited:
It's guaranteed shoe, not guaranteed your size AND you still gotta line up/campout Saturday morning.

I think it's racist because if your familiar with Chicagoland sneaker culture it's a majority 14-24 year old Hispanic people that are at campouts for damn near EVERY release.

The pic could've meant young folks that cut grass for money to buy kicks, idk. Maybe my perception of the pic says more about my levels of racism. Word to Paula Deen.

Last edited:
They're there for guaranteed tickets.
Perhaps I am confused or missing something, but waiting inline for kicks makes you racist.  *CONFUSED*
^ in reference to that twitter pic and lining up for shoes in general ..... I've read posts in mutiple threads where dudes will say they gonna wear whatever type of shoe to go line up n buy xx release on a saturday? Why? Not saying you cant wear the shoes you bought with your own money but why does it seem like people feel they need to go stunt at 4-6am in the morning just to stand in line. Usually for malls its just to get in the front door then you have to make your way to certain stores so you could em all stepped on.

Personally I would think id put on something more comfortable to stand walk and run in given the process of RD. I maen yeah people bring chairs n stuff but at some point you start standing up and pushing your way to the front right? Idk guess its just me, i dont get it
Wear slippers, some crocs.  LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom