OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be copping 2 if not 3 of these. Colorway is dope! 
pimp.gif

very funny lol .. i was talking more along the lines of a running shoe or something with better foot support and cushion

Seems like nobody cares about these, lets see how many people "change they mind" come release date

I think the shoe would look better if the sock liner was black.

Still dope though, need to go to my local and see them in person this week :nerd:

Hmmm torn on these, do I want to get them or wait for something else to come along.  Don't have a LOT of red, but would be nice to add to the collection.
If your are waiting the fire red 3 fire red 5 and green glow 4 all come out next moth

I want these but only if its a dark red. On some of the pics and a pair I have seen on a guy they look lighter then I want.

well I'm hoping these will be an easy cop but I'm sure they won't. If all fails got a gurantee ticket for 40 but like hour drive from me. So if all fails that's what I think i'm going to do.

Anybody know why these don't show up on the footlocker unlocked screen?

I'm relaxing this week.  Gotta get physically (and mentally) prepped for a looming 12 hour camp.  These things are physically taxing on the body, but if you can time it right, this release should be no problem.

I want these but only if its a dark red. On some of the pics and a pair I have seen on a guy they look lighter then I want.
weeelll, if you have already seen them in person on feet, what makes you think they are going to mysteriously get darker?

If your are waiting the fire red 3 fire red 5 and green glow 4 all come out next moth
No I was keeping an eye on the Fear pack.  I have more royal blue and pure white clothes, as well as black and white.  Not much red in my closet.
well I'm hoping these will be an easy cop but I'm sure they won't. If all fails got a gurantee ticket for 40 but like hour drive from me. So if all fails that's what I think i'm going to do.

Anybody know why these don't show up on the footlocker unlocked screen?
SHOOT hour drive, that is my commute to work with NO TRAFFIC.  LMAO.

Last edited:
Was on the fence btwn these and the 1's but after seeing the last few pics upped by ppl, props to TWNTY8, those pics sold me..  Online pickup all day from the comfort of my home, too many shady spots in RI to depend on them on RD and I always have to work when the tickets are up for grabs. 

Last time I went for a guaranteed ticket, the ticket DOES guarantee ur size..that would be crazy to line up and come rd day morning u don't get ur size.

I'm relaxing this week.  Gotta get physically (and mentally) prepped for a looming 12 hour camp.  These things are physically taxing on the body, but if you can time it right, this release should be no problem.

12 hours? you might as well drop $250 and get some sleep.

you would be better off copping them from a early seller than camping for 12 hours....

I heard a rumor that my HOH has 700 pairs... yea 700 so if thats not true i think they have at least 400-500, my local store got 140 pairs of mens sizes when they usually get half that in most retros. JB increased the load for this release. Dont buy from a reseller unless you truly cant put in any work for a ticket or lineup saturday. There will be TONS to go around mark my words

I heard a rumor that my HOH has 700 pairs... yea 700 so if thats not true i think they have at least 400-500, my local store got 140 pairs of mens sizes when they usually get half that in most retros. JB increased the load for this release. Dont buy from a reseller unless you truly cant put in any work for a ticket or lineup saturday. There will be TONS to go around mark my words
hope this is true and JB flooded the streets. I have a $20 for FTL so I can get these for 150 would be good

Back
Top Bottom