OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I by no means am light weight. Im actually in the process of losing weight, im overweight. 6ft about 245 .. sometimes i wear my kicks asap sometimes i just get them in when i can. But i dont wait usually more than 2 weeks to rock a pair

Ive heard the gel insoles talk but i havent switched insoles or dont anything out of the norm other than take them out of the box wear them and then put them back in the box. 

Maybe it helps that I have a desk job (casual dress so i wear sneakers everyday)  Im not standing in them or walking in the frequently.

I have to disagree and I think this weight argument is nonsense anyway, I'm 6ft, 276, wore my iv's everyday for few months, no cracks. I think it's a shoe, that is comprised of low grade materials, it's going to go through some degradation eventually.

I have to disagree and I think this weight argument is nonsense anyway, I'm 6ft, 276, wore my iv's everyday for few months, no cracks. I think it's a shoe, that is comprised of low grade materials, it's going to go through some degradation eventually.
are you disagreeing with me or the guy who made the weight argument? your post sounds like you're agreeing with me lol

anyway yes over time any shoe is going to deteriorate or have some kind of depreciation

Help me out fellas !

which one 
smile.gif

Last edited:
I'd say playoff VIII out of those. But do whichever pair you'd wear the most, and like the most..obviously

I know this color way will pop, instant sell-out, but for some reason i think the play-off 8's will sit on the shelves here, just like the phoenix and the bugs bunnys they sat on shelves for about 2 weeks after release if only every release could be like that... but every one and their mom is size 10 or either 10.5 :frown::smh:

Last edited:
i hate to break it to you but the playoff 8's are iconic and many peoples holy grails (not mine but A LOT of peoples) not the phoenix or the "bugs bunnys"... i believe these 4s will sit longer than the 8s by far IMO

i hate to break it to you but the playoff 8's are iconic and many peoples holy grails (not mine but A LOT of peoples) not the phoenix or the "bugs bunnys"... i believe these 4s will sit longer than the 8s by far IMO
They're iconic for a minority, the majority don't care about history.. and 4s are way more popular than 8s to the masses... And those retroed how many time already?!...same numbers and Im pretty sure the 8s will sit longer.. I would produce way more Toro 4s than Playoff 8s if I was JB... But who cares anyway.. I mean, I wish every kickz I like and want sit...

Last edited:
I intricately dissected the first post pics (yet again) and I'm willing to bet mine ain't fakes or GMs for that matter.
/just saying. Been mulling over this all day. :/

There are not a lot of JB releases that sit, and these won't be the exception. 4s are really popular. And while I understand the historic significance of the 8s, I just don't think they are a very well designed shoe. That's just my personal opinion. I prefer the toro 4s over the playoff 8s. In fact I don't really like any 8s, but that's just me. If playoff 8s are your grail, great. I think they'll much easier to cop than the toro 4s

I intricately dissected the first post pics (yet again) and I'm willing to bet mine ain't fakes or GMs for that matter.
/just saying. Been mulling over this all day. :/

First post pics arent retail version though. Dont sweat it tho man rock the shoes, u say hes a connect then he must have some legit stuff. Rock em n dont give a f... what anyone has to say

8s > Toro 4s > 1s > Fire Red 4s

Quality on Fire Red 4s is horrible, 1s aren't much better. Playoffs and Toros are almost a toss up to me but the 8s have more sentimental value.

IV's sit these days?
roll.gif

i hate to break it to you but the VIII's (not named aquas) are gonna collect dusts on shelves, hypebeasts don't like them. IV's are one of the cleanest looking shoes and an all red jordan retro will sell out in minutes.

Back
Top Bottom