OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got my gauranteed ticket today at my local FTL
ohwell.gif

not alot of people showed up for them (only 5 people in line) not sure if they don't know or its just becuase these are everywhere where iam at and that most places are doing the guaranteed tickets and fcfs
grin.gif

don't wanna deal with waking up early and lining up for these that's why i went for the guaranteed pairs

It sounds like you were disappointed.

Im still butt hurt on my FTL giving out false info on the tickets. I was planning on sleeping in especially since i copped the shadows earlier today

I know people go crazy for the 1's with NA but I honestly don't get all the hype with the Shadow 1's. I know they're more limited but I'd still cop these 4's 100 times out of 100 over them...

I know people go crazy for the 1's with NA but I honestly don't get all the hype with the Shadow 1's. I know they're more limited but I'd still cop these 4's 100 times out of 100 over them...
Im in love with both but can only afford 1 pair right now. It's going to be a game time decision.

Im in love with both but can only afford 1 pair right now. It's going to be a game time decision.

I feel ya bruh. If I were you then I'd get the Shadow 1's since there's not as much of them as these 4's and scoop them later. Especially with all the restocks this year and the numbers being reported with these 4's. Hell, they'll even probably hit the outlets like the Grapes did...

Super General Release ... MY FTL got over 48 pairs and they usually never get retros ...
OK lets get this straight .. yes they are an abundantly available general release BUT because your store got x amount of pairs doesnt not make them that much more of a GR.

for example your store got 48 pairs well mine only got like 1-3 pairs per size ... Depends on your area. Usually here they only get 1 pair for size 11-14 and 2-3 for 8-10.5

Has anyone ever got a call from raffle at FNL? I ask since it seems the least organized. Most are doing FCFS and a few are doing raffles around here. They don't ever use raffle tickets. They just write your info on cut paper :lol:

OK lets get this straight .. yes they are an abundantly available general release BUT because your store got x amount of pairs doesnt not make them that much more of a GR.

for example your store got 48 pairs well mine only got like 1-3 pairs per size ... Depends on your area. Usually here they only get 1 pair for size 11-14 and 2-3 for 8-10.5

Undefeated SF must have these numbers. I've never done a raffle before but 6 slots per size almose seemed like good odds to me. But I almost think they'd have less then that for some reason.

Undefeated SF must have these numbers. I've never done a raffle before but 6 slots per size almose seemed like good odds to me. But I almost think they'd have less then that for some reason.
It's not the same unfortunately as it was years ago, bro. Stores get 160+ pairs of shoes and still sell out. When the black and red 11 restocked my local HoH got almost 200 pairs but I never got the phone call :lol:

Got one pair on lock probably trying for another or another pair of the shadows doubt I can grab the 3's or the Lebron's next week so I'll be done for awhile after Saturday. 

seems like the only reserve your pair procedure in los angeles was the HoH Beverly Center..smh.
Yeah. A lot of places don't do that because the mall management doesn't like it. My local HoH did it for the Grapes and they had 200 dudes lined up around the mall by 10AM. Surprised HoH at Bev Center did that instead of raffles though.

got my raffle tickets from the topanga HOH in Cali. Even one of the workers was surprised that they didn't do guaranteed tickets with the amount that they got.

got my raffle tickets from the topanga HOH in Cali. Even one of the workers was surprised that they didn't do guaranteed tickets with the amount that they got.
This was the HoH I talked about. They did it for the Grapes and had tons of people show up. Mall management didn't like it too much.

im unexperienced in getting shoes right on release can someone explain to me how high my chances r of getting these on saturday online 

different strokes for different folks..

Back
Top Bottom