OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I entered the raffle in a couple of my local spots hella times and didn't come up lucky for these... Got lucky on ndc though. Can't wait for these to get in.

Walked in the mall and got them in the first place I stopped which was Eblens. Well they're size 7 GS but the guy said they had 10 other pairs and idk if he was joking or not. Anyway the quality is on point and best looking pair of GS size 4s IMO

Got a pair on NDC. Went to the mall 2 and half hours after they opened and most stores still had my size so i copped another pair for me and one for my brother. Im down to help someone on NT who missed out and needs a 8.5 at retail plus ship priority ship. Hit me up!

Two Mom and pop shops are asking $250. I asked them why they arent selling at retail,  was told, " if you dont like the price, we'll find someone who will"

either way, looks like I struck out on retail,  and no way I could pay those overseas prices(still sitting on some sites). 

mom and pop store was making people cop a tee to cop da kicks. i went in their, knowing i wasnt going to cop a tee cause i only took 185 in cash and forgot my wallet. da people didnt let me slide, was pissed i missed out especially since i waited baiscally 2+ hours for nothing.

Wow which store? Let's report them to Nike. They've been shutting out moms and pops because of stuff like this.

1 confirmation from FNL so far.

To bad its not the 1 I used my rewards on lol.

Last edited:
I like these a lot better than I thought I would. Most pics don't really do these justice. These are definitely one of the best retro+ Jordan's.
You work 24 hours a day?

Some of you complain, yet you put no effort in.

All you have to do is call your local store ahead of time to find out what they're going to do. The footlocker and footactions that do raffles. They do the raffle ALL DAY either Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Thursday. So you have the whole day to sign up for two days. So you don't really have an excuse. You can go before work, during lunch or after work.
Go sit down somewhere and quit talking like you know everything.  I work 7:30-4:30 and the closest store to me is 45 minutes away.  Around my way, raffle for guaranteed pairs was started at 8am at Footlocker on Wednesday.  Champs was doing raffles from either 8am or 10am-5pm on Wednesday ONLY.  Not really much of a chance I can get a ticket.   So yeah, can't really go before, during or after work, buddy.

Been mentioned in here a few times I think and never saw it answered, but why do these seem to be so heavy? 
nerd.gif
 The manager at the Foot Locker I copped from even mentioned it.

Seen 2 dudes rocking em at the mall. Both had on similar fits. The typical NTer uniform...Camo shorts, nike elite socks, red graphic tee, matching fitted and gshock + toro4s.

Should I put red laces in these or no?
it's really all up to you.. if you do tho post pics.. so that people that are thinking about putting red laces in them can see how they look.. me personally will leave the black ones in 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom