OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch the video ... smfh

View media item 494659View media item 494660-- now i see why memebers here say they dont fool with sheik lol

Dont even wana know what it would have been like if they sold matching thsirts n stuff. This is all IG #toro4s

I saw this dude while waiting in line at the Fashion Show Mall FTL Las Vegas to get guarantee tickets. He was the first in line. On the day of release he came out with multiple bags of Toros and literally he walked out of FTL and in front of the store resold some shoes to some people that were in line to buy from him.

Man, people on IG do some crazy foolishness with their Toros. Should've never gave these fools mobile internet.
mean.gif

I saw this dude while waiting in line at the Fashion Show Mall FTL Las Vegas to get guarantee tickets. He was the first in line. On the day of release he came out with multiple bags of Toros and literally he walked out of FTL and in front of the store resold some shoes to some people that were in line to buy from him.

That's crazy. That's why I wish Nike would drop on a Saturday at 8am and do the very same thing at Sunday on general releases to smash these resellers.

Dudes trying to buy up sizes so people have to come to him.

:lol:

They guy with the dog wearing the Toro's is the best.

At what point are you too old to be stunting on instagram

I love that pic of Guy with dog and all the red cw retros mans best friend with the fresh kicks :nthat:

Last edited:
Got two of these with a raffle win and a sales associate selling me another for 180 not bad 167.50 each after 25 dollar discount. a few bucks less than retail. Very happy. Gonna try luck next week which I doubt with niketown los angeles twitter and twitter tlo on nike.com.

The shoe really is one of the best Air Jordan's ever made, I'm surprised this colorway just now released.

I agree. I've been waiting for this colorway to drop for a while now.

This will probably be one of the dopest non OG colorway for the 4's to ever drop. Along the lines of like the Cool Grey IV's

Trade my white grapes 5's for Toro's? Tough decision, I like both. What do y'all think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom