OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
slept on these, and cant decide if i should pull the trigger on 220 shipped or wait out a restock. 

I thought they didn't do phone orders on new releases.  Boy, policies change everytime you turn around
Most places don't do phone orders for new releases until after 48hours after the release. And well, 48hrs was 5am this morning.

Got my shipping confirmation from FTL
smile.gif
still awaiting mine !

Damnit Champs wheres my confirmation.

I think im gettin cancelled ... Saturday i made the order and used my info already in their system well i forgot i used my CC from back home in GA so the billing address is different from where I live now. Immediately after I ordered I called CS and talked to a lady and she said she changed that info for me and if there was anything additional they needed they would call. Well seeing as how I still got no confirmation its not looking good. Looked at the order on the website and it says its waiting approval

It's kind of odd how EastBay and Footlokcer just send UPS tracking e-mails without any message stating what they are sending. I got mine this morning and still don't even know which is which. I guess as long as they are coming to me.

Hey man would you mind posting a pick of the damage? I can't see how just water would make a stain. Did you walk into a puddle or have beer spilled on them?
Ya people were spilling mixed drinks with coke and some of it landed through out my kicks I should've known nubuck and water didn't mix cus that's how i was planning on cleaning them at the time.

View media item 496422
its pretty much like that throughout the lower portion of the upper appreciate the help and advice

Last edited:
^^yes but how would that help you?

did you check around locally?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom