OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Generally better to copp and decide IF you wanna keep em than to pass and decide you actually wanted them.

Remember you can always sell em if you changed your mind

True, but not when your trying to get out of the sneaker world and selling half of your collection haha.

Drive To Local Retailer. He just means that you should check your local shoe store. It is commonly used around here.
laugh.gif
 not sure if srs

got my NDC and FTL shipping info. Both should be here by wednesday. Always love getting the 2 day type shipping but paying for ground, or free. :nthat:

Haha i agree it is nice to see people in the same situation .. everytime i get a new pair i just get this look like another pair ..

Im good at gettin em in the house its just when i put them on i get asked ... "when did you get those" and my reply was always oh i had these for a while, but that excuse only lasted for 3 pairs .. i finally just gave up sneaking em in. She said from now on just tell me when you buy a new pair.

Just gonna have to buy something shes been practically hinting at 

I'm very happy with my pair. Would you recommend wearing these on the court? If not what are the best shoes to rock if your a point guard/shooting guard. But more of a shooter.

Haha i agree it is nice to see people in the same situation .. everytime i get a new pair i just get this look like another pair ..

Im good at gettin em in the house its just when i put them on i get asked ... "when did you get those" and my reply was always oh i had these for a while, but that excuse only lasted for 3 pairs .. i finally just gave up sneaking em in. She said from now on just tell me when you buy a new pair.

Just gonna have to buy something shes been practically hinting at 
LMFAO!!!
roll.gif
This is exactly the way it goes down with me and the misses. Word for word!

Did everybody else get there tracking with the ndc shipping confirmation mine had no tracking number

Back
Top Bottom