OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You sure bro? How come j4 green glow has the twentythirteen imprinted in the side of the tongue but jordan 4 toro was released first.

You sure bro? How come j4 green glow has the twentythirteen imprinted in the side of the tongue but jordan 4 toro was released first.
why are you going to ask, then when people tell you, you don't believe them?

well one, how come you asked 10 times in less than an hour?

and these dont have them

I'm somehow confused. Why is it the j4 toro bravo doesn't have the twentythirteen printed on the side of the tongue? My friends told that if it doesn't have its fake? Is it true?

Is it the only j4 that doesn't have the twentythirteen imprinted on the side this year? Or is because i got a fake one that is why theres none? Why was the twentythirteen not imprinted on the side near the mesh?

it doesn't have it on the tongue man.
can you stop asking now?
Did you try checking your pair? Sorry bro its just that mine doesn't have. Why is it that the other j4 have the twentythirteen embossed on the side? Is it the only kind of j4 that doesn't have the twentythirteen this year?

Well m
Nah, they don't have it.
y my friends keeps insisting that it would be fake if it doesn't have the twentythirteen. He told that in the other thread they told that the j4 should have the twentytwelve or twentythirteen embossed on the side.

Bro
Got mine today from the restock...not thrilled with quality, but they're not the worst pair I've gotten...now if I could just get ahold of some reasonably priced Toro Vs...

View media item 592908
I remember Bow Wow in the Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift was trying sell a pair of XXIs to the main character. Dude slept by not copping.
bro does your j4 toro bravo have the twentythirteen imprinted in the side?

Unsubscribing till someone here calms down. If you're so paranoid why don't you post pics of your shoes and do a legit check? A couple people have given you answers already but that doesn't seem to be good enough.

L
Damn you are a little thirsty I see.
lol sorry bro its just that i'm being frustrated and i dont like to have a fake shoe in my collections. Its just that my annoying friend keeps insisting that it should have the twentythirteen imprinted in the side otherwise if it doesn't have he told it was fake. And mine didn't have. You guys told that it shouldn't have the twentythirteen embossed on the side. Why is it that it is the only j4 that doesn't have the twentytwelve or twentythirteen imprinted on the side?

Did you try checking your pair? Sorry bro its just that mine doesn't have. Why is it that the other j4 have the twentythirteen embossed on the side? Is it the only kind of j4 that doesn't have the twentythirteen this year?
Really, stop trolling the damn thread with questions that have already been answered.  Who cares if it has it or not, you worried if your shoes are legit then take them back.

Well m
y my friends keeps insisting that it would be fake if it doesn't have the twentythirteen. He told that in the other thread they told that the j4 should have the twentytwelve or twentythirteen embossed on the side.

Got mine from Footlocker. I can assure you that unless they started selling fakes, they DONT have it.

bro, thy dont have the stamping on the tongue, confirmed by like 5 people.

why are you listening to your friend unless he has a pair of toro's? if he did then he would know that they dont have the stamping.

Get new friends
Only buy shoes from retail chains
Take the advice given to you and move on

Ban ^that troll^ please/thanks.
Dude has like 18 posts, 15 from this thread alone.
mean.gif

Get new friends
Only buy shoes from retail chains
Take the advice given to you and move on
I bet dude comes back and says, "should I really get new friends?  Why do you say that?  My friend that he is my best friend because his have the 23 stamped on them."

Back
Top Bottom