Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Weather wise it's been rough all week where I'm at. Rain/Ice mix since last night I'm debating whether or not to get out or just go for NDC. Torn b/c I have a ticket for a 10.5 and a 11 but it's like 45 minutes away. Safety first though.

I seriously hate SNS I've never gotten an order in to them and the one time I did they oversold their columbia 11s. Gave me a 30% off coupon that i'll never use because I can't buy anything off the site anyway.

Kinda missing these 8 am launches... Def. have not been able to go back to sleep at 10 am.

hurry 10 am. 

i got my infared23 VIs from them and a few others
On the last few releases I'm always able to pick a size but it never carts..... this time, the site doesn't even load

Guess my timing is just off with that site lol

if you guys a re worried about selling out, don't. Im sure they'll restock it back to back like the columbias in major retailers.

Went 11.5. Fit great in the toebox but a little big in the heel. Think I have enough room for an insert for my arches. I'm an 11 in most shoes except basketball. I have a high instep. Hope that helps someone

I seriously hate SNS I've never gotten an order in to them and the one time I did they oversold their columbia 11s. Gave me a 30% off coupon that i'll never use because I can't buy anything off the site anyway.
same. I can never get anything I want from SNS to use that 30% off coupon. And it is restricted fro sales items!!!

Weather wise it's been rough all week where I'm at. Rain/Ice mix since last night I'm debating whether or not to get out or just go for NDC. Torn b/c I have a ticket for a 10.5 and a 11 but it's like 45 minutes away. Safety first though.
If you can, I'd just grab in store. I'm still waiting on a pair of kicks I ordered from Nike from last weekend ! Due to weather.

Last edited:
I decided to pass on these, but congratulations to everyone who copped!
glasses.gif

Was going to pass on these but I have $160 left on my ndc gift card and there is nothing else coming out that I want

Back
Top Bottom