Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

People in your area must not be part of NT then :lol:

I did notice people were paying cash this morning when I got my pair. Dat tax season is in full effect :lol:

You already know when it comes tothe February releases. Straight cash homie. Cats buying 20 piece chicken nuggets, eating 7 and throwing the rest away. Tax refund stuntin.

But for real, store manager just offered me 10 pairs at retail. I ain't got 1200 for no sneakers bruh.

The Oreo release in my area was super easy, I went to my Finish Line (cause they still do FCFS) and I was able to double up, in and out in less than 10 minutes and for under retail thanks to the Winners Circle!
How many peeps in line? If I can't get it online I'm gonna have to run to the store.

Woke up 30 minutes late for SNS, I even set up an alarm.
mean.gif

I was gonna do the double on these... but I got like 10 pairs of shoes this month alone. 

These joints is a must though.

I don't see why resellers are buying size runs of these. I do not see these going for more than 220 on the aftermarket. After you pay your ebay fees you'd make 8 bucks. 
roll.gif

I haven't bought 4's for myself in a looong time due to midsole cracking (bought the Columbias just to check out the "remaster").  Still, I'm gonna take a chance on these. Just too sweet. I don't foresee any problems at all snatchin' these online...

Just walked by DTLR and theres only 1 person in line. Might have to double up now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom