Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Cooped off eastbay. Man it was tough it crashed multiple times on me. Hope everybody else eats. These were a must cop for me. Sold my 99's back in 2005 when I was hard up for cash.

Just copped a pair @ 7:11am LA time  on NDC.  Trying to cop my boy a 10.5 on finishline and its back to bed.  SNKRS App sounds like the bidness.  Just need that access code

Why are these so hard to get? There is no resale value so resellers shouldn't be leaching up all the inventory. That SNKRS app is like another ATC service but orchestrated by Nike. Those left out in the cold without a code are SOL. At least with the ATC services if you really wanted the release you could fork over $10-$20 to get carted. SMH!

Everyone should get one code to use on whatever release they want. None of this picking and choosing by Nike.

Copped my raffle pair and used a bday coupon at FTL! Then grabbed a 2nd pair on NDC while I was in line! Cooked!

think this Nike app just mad this release harder for people who didnt get a code yet... Still waiting in line and dont even count on gettin them will get OOS soon

Got my pair. Size 11. Pretty good quality. Got below retail too. Used my $20 reward from FNL. 180 and some change after tax

Last edited:
Carted size 13 on NDC, but removed them so someone else could benefit...I have pairs waiting for me at the mall.  I just wanted to see if I could actually cart these.

This was the first time ever I didn't get OOS on after waiting my turn.  AS week fatigue, perhaps?

Congrats to all who copped, and best of luck to all those still trying.
glasses.gif

i just checked out on NDC with 10.5 which is strange all my other windows and SNKRS as well said sold out. SNKRS was searching still and had nothing.

These are selling out already !? Sheesh didn't think the demand was there

I need that snkrs app though. Team android stays losing :smh:

I got lucky, by 7:03am, I was able to check out off NDC. I didn't even think it'd be that easy. I struggled to get the Columbias off NDC and I didn't even want that pair. lol

Back
Top Bottom