Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

could not get the 12.5 :((((
sorry bro. I got one. 

But i also got my little, little lady a size 4c. we going to stunt in the winter with these. 

Wont see mines til November when I return to the states.

Check out ebay, i'm sure you can find a 12.5 up there.

I ended up pulling on the Australian release, but got them in the states.

Carted size 13 on NDC, but removed them so someone else could benefit...I have pairs waiting for me at the mall.  I just wanted to see if I could actually cart these.

This was the first time ever I didn't get OOS on after waiting my turn.  AS week fatigue, perhaps?

Congrats to all who copped, and best of luck to all those still trying. 8)
Might be the sz 13 I grabbed! Preciate it LOL

sorry bro. I got one. 

But i also got my little, little lady a size 4c. we going to stunt in the winter with these. 

Wont see mines til November when I return to the states.

Check out ebay, i'm sure you can find a 12.5 up there.

I ended up pulling on the Australian release, but got them in the states.
Its all good. Congrats on the purchase! 

Wait, there was a code? Smh.. just paid retail plus tax on NDC
code for access to te app

I literally clicked add to cart on ndc the second it popped up and wasnt fast enough, yet people who were 30 seconds late were?

makes no sense

the app seems to get priority though

Last edited:
anyone know if pairs are still available on fnl? i haven't been able to get through the splash page once

man I am so disappointed with this chaos.  Every time we have to go through hell for a pair of shoes.  Not fair.  

Just got a 12 on NDC.... only site I tried and I was late by 10 mins....
SMFH im still in line for a 12.  since right when they went live 
mean.gif

What does the SNKRS app actually REALLY do?

I have it installed, but still awaiting a code.  I don't know if it's separate stock, or it just takes all the automation out of adding a size manually.  See it on here and over Twitter how much success people have w/ it.  

Gonna have to go check YouTube to see it in action.

It was confirmed by nike that SNKRS app gets priority on all new releases to compete with Adidas Confirm app.

Got mine today without the app but I
**** i got code on twitter but only product i own is a mac
You're in. Exclusive access to the Nike SNKRS app is yours. Download the app now at http://t.co/T1NcSKuAmC and enter code MSEE6E7A.

Someone ate that up quick. I am on my iMac and reached over for my iPad typed it in and that was typed in instantly. Anybody else wanna help a brother out?

I have a question about Finishline. It charged me twice yet I had an error on the purchase and it said it did not go through... Im confused

Back
Top Bottom