Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

code for access to te app

I literally clicked add to cart on ndc the second it popped up and wasnt fast enough, yet people who were 30 seconds late were?

makes no sense

the app seems to get priority though
I just downloaded the app.... so can I use the code on the next release? I don't even know how to get the code sent to me smh

still in line at ndc for a 10, but my brother checked out 10 mins ago. pretty weird since we are at the same house and added at the same time...FNL is trolling so bad, lets me get through to add to cart, then puts me back at the splash page

In line for about 30min now on ndc wow i didnt expect this to be this hard lol im feeling lucky i got a sure pair already at shiek im just trying to double up on this one

What does the SNKRS app actually REALLY do?

I have it installed, but still awaiting a code.  I don't know if it's separate stock, or it just takes all the automation out of adding a size manually.  See it on here and over Twitter how much success people have w/ it.  

Gonna have to go check YouTube to see it in action.

It's the same stock as the website. Basically a legit bot that stores your info, allows you to checkout, and continues to search for you size when you get the "all pairs in everybody's cart" message.

SMFH im still in line for a 12.  since right when they went live 
mean.gif
exactly...thats what im saying. I added RIGHT when it went live....

waited in line for over 15 minutes ten it said "SOLD OUT"

yet people get on late and get through? how does that make sense. It's obviously not firs come first serve and has to be just random.

still in line at ndc for a 10, but my brother checked out 10 mins ago. pretty weird since we are at the same house and added at the same time...FNL is trolling so bad, lets me get through to add to cart, then puts me back at the splash page
Sounds like the Legend Blue 11s release.

Guess these will be my consolation prize for when I miss out on the Yeezy's. I like these better anyway lol

I just downloaded the app.... so can I use the code on the next release? I don't even know how to get the code sent to me smh
you need to be on the waiting list and get it directly from nike, or you have to get it from somewhere else. once you get the code you have full access to the to use as much as you like

FINALLY copped on FNL despite them typically rejecting my every credit card possible on Jordan releases.

What does the SNKRS app actually REALLY do?

I have it installed, but still awaiting a code.  I don't know if it's separate stock, or it just takes all the automation out of adding a size manually.  See it on here and over Twitter how much success people have w/ it.  

Gonna have to go check YouTube to see it in action.
You save your size and credit card to the app.  When the shoes release the buy button comes up, you click it and it starts looking for a pair for you.  If it doesn't immediately find you a pair it'll ask you if you want to autocheckout when it does find you a pair.  Once it finds a pair it asks for your ndc password then you basically click confirm order to purchase.

While it seems like a lot of steps, it all happens very quickly and its really a breeze to use.

It was confirmed by nike that SNKRS app gets priority on all new releases to compete with Adidas Confirm app.
Ducktales

Last edited:
exactly...thats what im saying. I added RIGHT when it went live....

waited in line for over 15 minutes ten it said "SOLD OUT"

yet people get on late and get through? how does that make sense. It's obviously not firs come first serve and has to be just random.
Something isn't right about this. Same thing happened to me

Whew, cop'd on FNL for about 193 but had to pay 240 at SP, what a rip off but at least the $20 off of FNL even out the cost. Wanted two pairs so I'm good. Good luck and Happy Chinese New Year!

Back
Top Bottom