Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Can't believe its been 10 years since we've seen 13 lows last. I was quite disappointed when we didn't get any OG low colors.

Once again, I'll cross my fingers for some navy blue 13 lows.

Last edited:
Same. I like columbia but rather have Oreo's.

I also heard rumors of these 4's as well
View media item 1328753

The only thing that intrigues me from that list are:

OG Cement 4's
Thunder 4's
Cool Grey 4's
Motorsport 4's
Cardinal 7's
Olympic 7's
Retro 13 Low's (depending on colorway)

Either way, if what I listed from that list makes it to retail along with what's already confirmed, rumored 5's, and holiday release 11 will really leave my pockets hating me :lol:.

Why Thunder 4s again? And what would be the difference between the teal and seagreen 4s? One green one is enough.

Sidebar: I don't believe the list is real.

Last edited:
Why Thunder 4s again? And what would be the difference between the teal and seagreen 4s? One green one is enough.

You know JB/nike likes to take one color a year and run it into the ground.

I doubt that list is legit...

But if it is Cement & Blk/Red 4's and Hare 7 is probably all I'll be interested in.

like 99% sure teal=seagreen

Yeah, I did a Google search yesterday to see what a Seagreen Retro 4 looks like. What popped up is what we know as the Teal Jordan Retro 4 that we've seen since they showed the remastered retro's :smh:.

That list has seagreen and teal 4s listed separately, so if it's true, there's 2 of them.
laugh.gif

That's the problem nowadays, everyone wants to eat off of the culture so they try to make themselves authorities on the matter and puff themselves up as being in the know when in reality, anyone can say that any shoe ever made is "rumored" to release again or pull a list like that one out of their ***** and either go silent when things don't happen or hide behind the "subject to change" safety net.

At the same time, as I said earlier, everyone always wants to act like they're in the know and just end up regurgitating that ******** far and wide across the internet without ever verifying anything.

Others see this polished ********, get excited, also never do any research to either debunk or substantiate these "rumors" and we end up with gullible NTers, IGers, ISSers, and Twitter users still clinging to a list that's like half a year old and still baseless outside of the spring releases that were announced at the very same time as the remastering concept in general and some almost obvious upcoming releases as well (like the Hares; who couldn't see that coming?)

That's the problem nowadays, everyone wants to eat off of the culture so they try to make themselves authorities on the matter and puff themselves up as being in the know when in reality, anyone can say that any shoe ever made is "rumored" to release again or pull a list like that one out of their ***** and either go silent when things don't happen or hide behind the "subject to change" safety net.

At the same time, as I said earlier, everyone always wants to act like they're in the know and just end up regurgitating that ******** far and wide across the internet without ever verifying anything.

Others see this polished ********, get excited, also never do any research to either debunk or substantiate these "rumors" and we end up with gullible NTers, IGers, ISSers, and Twitter users still clinging to a list that's like half a year old and still baseless outside of the spring releases that were announced at the very same time as the remastering concept in general and some almost obvious upcoming releases as well (like the Hares; who couldn't see that coming?)

...Yeah!

What he said!

Lol nah but really, I don't even understand the desire to try and predict what could potentially release through out the year.

I'm pretty much wait and see on everything.

I plan my purchases at the earliest a month in advance so seeing a list of what's dropping 9 months from now doesn't excite me at all.

Nothing is more lame than the ppl who get geeked over those c/w description list before even seeing the shoe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom