Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I just noticed the list had Doernbecher 4's :rofl: they're not even halfway theough the line to begin a retro. This list is complete cheeks!

Didn't they drop the DB 3 twice though once at retail and once at outlets (or was that in the same year)

Didn't they drop the DB 3 twice though once at retail and once at outlets (or was that in the same year)

Once in, I want to say 2010, and then a random retro in summer 2013. I think some of the '13 pairs hit outlets in a planned fashion (as opposed to some of both releases more than likely popping up at random outlets unannounced), but both were at retailers.

No clue why they did it, but I don't think they would make it such a regular thing.

Last edited:
sucks these release after ASW, because we all know were gonna go after those 10s and other all star restocks if u live in the city

TIMES HAVE CHANGED

I know. I'm not that upset about price i only buy 1-2 retro's a year.

I wish JB would take it back to where we were paying 135ish for remastered quality.

I will be activtely trying my best to double on this release. I wanna wear these a lot.

love these but hate having a shoe predominantly black... but leather on these is too nice to pass up on

Last edited:
So far everything through May I will wear, which sucks because I am trying to be selective, but I'll surely be spending at least $1500 through May granted I don't strikeout. If only we could have that $100/$125 price tag back instead of the big $200 price tag with taxes in my state I'd be looking at $200/$300 a month in months with two to three shoe's I want instead of $400/$600. As for my list:

January: Columbia 4's/French Blue 7's
February: Bulls Over Broadway 10's/Oreo 4's
March: Marvin the Martian 7's (maybe)/ Chicago 10's
April: White/Metallic 5's
May: Hare 7's/Bred 11 Low's/Chicago 1's
June: Nothing as of now
July: Bordeaux 7's
August: Black/Metallic Retro 6 low
September: Nothing as of now.
i'll play and actually list out what i have my eyes on...

January: N/A
February: Laser 4 / Oreo 4 / NYC 10
March: Chicago 10's
April: N/A
May: Hare 7's / Chicago 1's (official for may???)
June: N/A
July: Bordeaux 7's
August: Black/Metallic Retro 6 low
September: N/A

Back
Top Bottom