Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Hope to pick these up down the road hopefully..... :nerd:

That price tag tho :x

Last edited:
Hope to pick these up down the road hopefully.....
nerd.gif

That price tag tho
sick.gif
They're worth it fam, you'll love em.

UnDS'd these the other day and i like them alot. never copped when they originally dropped so i was happy to add these to the collection. they def. fit bigger than the last set of 4s released (thunder, cavs, bred, cement). they even fit slightly bigger than fear 4s, which also fit bigger than the aforementioned 4s.

I know I'm late to the Oreo party, but I just made my first review video and want to share! Feedback is appreciated!

- Brad

Brad

You remind me of why I lock the top lock when I leave the house and my girl is home
This is not real life!!!.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son said "I wear got a size 10.5, but wear 6.5 in boys in my other jordans"......
roll.gif

Now on the fits.  "Khakis", "Light Khakis", "Dark Khakis".  I'm in tears!...
roll.gif

Last edited:
^ that review is something else bruh. LMAO

I'm usually a 8.5 but I bought a 9 because they didn't have my size. Someone suggested to insert a spenco insoles and damn it feels good and comfy.

I had to quit watching at these are a 10.5 but my other jordans are a 6.5y in boys

Last edited:

you're right, I was lucky to resell mine for 235. I'm surpised they're not reselling well considering the quality
Let me rephrase myself. there is no doubt that they are not reselling well .but the seller has no good reviews so that is red flag for scam. but this next fall I expect these to go up to $240 the lowest. just let all these cats get there oreos dirty and then they will be thirsty for more.

Back
Top Bottom