Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

im tempted to try on my size 11 but I don't want to unds hem just for sizing.

How do these fit compared to previous 4s from 2012?

im tempted to try on my size 11 but I don't want to unds hem just for sizing.

How do these fit compared to previous 4s from 2012?
different people have different feet. somebody may tell u they fit the same or perfectly for them, but then when you unDS your pair you may find they run a little bigger for you. if you got your pair to wear, you might as well unDS them and try them on.

Last edited:
slept on the orginal release and just got a VNDS pair off the bay for 185 shipped, cant wait to throw em on :smokin

I finally UNDS'd my pair today and all I can say is WOW! They feel amazing! I was a little worried because of how uncomfortable the Bred 4's felt on my feet (same size), but these Oreo's feel so good. No pinky toe pinch at all, I wish I wore them sooner! 

Last edited:
Quick question, I have mine laced through the middle hole on the upper tabs (factory lace). I have noticed some people laced theirs through the bottom hole. Does lacing through the bottom hole put less stress on the plastic tab than the middle hole?

@Lace2Sole on Instagram has these for $220 and they have quite a few sizes left for anyone that needs them. It's a new local consignment shop in Virginia and they do shipping.

Back
Top Bottom