Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

How do these run? TTS?

I was lucky enough to end up with two pair, a 10 1/2 and a 10. I'm normally a 10. I tried the 10 on first. Little snug, tried the 10 1/2, thought it was perfect. Left to go on a trip, came back the next week and figured I would try them again. This time the 10 fit perfect! The 10 1/2 felt a little too big. Maybe my foot was swollen or something lol

I was lucky enough to end up with two pair, a 10 1/2 and a 10. I'm normally a 10. I tried the 10 on first. Little snug, tried the 10 1/2, thought it was perfect. Left to go on a trip, came back the next week and figured I would try them again. This time the 10 fit perfect! The 10 1/2 felt a little too big. Maybe my foot was swollen or something lol
Shoes stretch. This is why I like for my new pairs to be slightly snug.

Thanks for the info. Saw these in person today and might have to make the plunge. Quality is nice, but I guess that's what you get when you fork over 200+ w tax.

These babies are tanks! 4's aren't my favorite model but I may have to double up, these things go with everything and they're durable

Anybody over 200lbs get any cracking/paint chipping on their pairs yet?

How many times have you guys worn you pairs?

-Drew

hey guys,

sorry if this is the wrong thread,  but what is consider a good price to cop the oreo IV on ebay?

thanks in advance.

Sold one of my 3 pairs this week for $200.

Can't believe the price on these dropped so much.

Such a great shoe, very underrated IMO.

Sold one of my 3 pairs this week for $200.

Can't believe the price on these dropped so much.

Such a great shoe, very underrated IMO.

Im not sure if they produced a lot, timing, or lack of desire had to do with this release. I had to have them.

Probably be like white and cement iv. In a couple years everyone will be wondering why they passed on it. Only there wont be another retro of this one for a long while.

I always know if i miss on a good release, you will usually have another pair in a 13 haha

Anyone else think this shoe feels more like a boot? High soles, perfs on top of the shoe cap, very easy to clean black leather.. I think I will use it as my winter footwear. Beats Timbz in terms of cleaning and style.

Last edited:
Anyone else think this shoe feels more like a boot? High soles, perfs on top of the shoe cap, very easy to clean black leather.. I think I will use it as my winter footwear. Beats Timbz in terms of cleaning and style.

I legit will try to get another pair or two over the next couple of months...these are :smokin

These babies are tanks! 4's aren't my favorite model but I may have to double up, these things go with everything and they're durable

I agree, these are tanks. I have a lot of summer shoes but I'm keeping these on ice until the winter. You could jump in puddles with these, wipe em down and look brand new again. Gonna be my go to winter shoe :pimp:

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/168353"media, 1558955"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

do they actually do a good job of protecting the shoes?
it only fits 3 pairs it looks like.
to me it seems u would b able to fit at least 4 shoeboxes in there if you wanted maximum protection? you would have to remove all that padding inside tho.

Yes it only fits three pairs. It does a fine job protecting the shoes in my opinion, no need for shoe boxes. Though I guess it also depends on what exactly you put your duffel bag through. Worst that happens to mine is getting thrown in the trunk or the back seat.

Kinda ... but I like it. I like it alot :smile:

Good to see you guys reporting they're TTS. I remember when they were about to release a lot of people were saying .5 down bc they ran big.

I'll get my 11.5 soon, prices don't seem too bad, basically retail+shipping.

Walter..

Good to see you guys reporting they're TTS. I remember when they were about to release a lot of people were saying .5 down bc they ran big.

I'll get my 11.5 soon, prices don't seem too bad, basically retail+shipping.

Walter..

Ehhhhh they run 1/2 big for some and tts for others. Always been that way man.

Anyone knows where to get this oreo's for a decent price? I really am deperately looking for one. I currently live in germany btw, looking for size 8,5 or 9. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom