Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Thanks dude. I might do that if I find more stuff and if the store doesn't me dirty when I go there :lol:

If you go all out there is a 15 off 150 code floating around too. I saw it with a Google search but forgot it since I wasn't ordering anything else. Even the codes are cheaped out these days. It used to be 10 off 50 and 20 off 100. Now 15 off 150 :frown:

Thanks dude. I might do that if I find more stuff and if the store doesn't me dirty when I go there :lol:

If you go all out there is a 15 off 150 code floating around too. I saw it with a Google search but forgot it since I wasn't ordering anything else. Even the codes are cheaped out these days. It used to be 10 off 50 and 20 off 100. Now 15 off 150 :frown:

Just my update: went to the store and they waived the shipping. Paid $42 after tax and WC discount for my kid and got a label printed email already. Back to school shopping FTW!

Just my update: went to the store and they waived the shipping. Paid $42 after tax and WC discount for my kid and got a label printed email already. Back to school shopping FTW!

Son of a... haha just kidding. Nice pickup! I should have gotten off my backside and went the store route as well!

Son of a... haha just kidding. Nice pickup! I should have gotten off my backside and went the store route as well!

:lol: well you were good since you used that coupon. I only wanted that one pair so I had to make some moves. Had I had an order over $100, I would have done what you did (then called in for that $20 WC credit :lol: )

Just saw a pair in my size end at 200 with 16 shipping so 216 shipped and i passed... the old me would of copped :lol:

Was able to finally get my pair this morning on the fnl restock and just got my shipping confirmation. Also had my wc reward to use. Was overseas during the initial release, and heard a lot of good about the quality so I had to get 'em. :smokin

Just saw a pair in my size end at 200 with 16 shipping so 216 shipped and i passed... the old me would of copped :lol:
FNL shipping price is a joke. Good pass man you can get these for a good price there were a lot of them made but I agree with the people in here one of this years most underrated shoe!

well i was talking about on ebay... i was about 10 minutes too late when i heard about finishline restock... by the time i got on the site everything was sold out... i want these and i know the quality is great but i can live without them... if i had a smaller collection then i would have copped asap but now im starting to cut down... if i find for retail again then i will cop

FNL shipping price is a joke. Good pass man you can get these for a good price there were a lot of them made but I agree with the people in here one of this years most underrated shoe!

What does his post have to do with FNL?

well i was talking about on ebay... i was about 10 minutes too late when i heard about finishline restock... by the time i got on the site everything was sold out... i want these and i know the quality is great but i can live without them... if i had a smaller collection then i would have copped asap but now im starting to cut down... if i find for retail again then i will cop
yeah my bad

Damn, pictures do no due these shoes any justice, as I wasn't a big fan of this colorway. However, I was waiting in line for a roller coaster and a guy in front of me was rocking these. Now, I can't stop drooling over these, these are a definite must cop!

Back
Top Bottom