Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Just made the rounds at my local mall picking up raffle tickets. Weather may have had something to do with it but hardly any raffle tickets filled out for this one. Two hours after the mall opened Finish Line only had 2 people entered. Hoping I'll get a call back so I don't have to try my luck online and can have them in hand Saturday.

Local places still has FB 7s sitting.

How have the other remastered 4s been fit-wise? Trying to see if I should size down. My infrared 6s were a bit big on feet (size 10).

Just made the rounds at my local mall picking up raffle tickets. Weather may have had something to do with it but hardly any raffle tickets filled out for this one. Two hours after the mall opened Finish Line only had 2 people entered. Hoping I'll get a call back so I don't have to try my luck online and can have them in hand Saturday.

Local places still has FB 7s sitting.
well maybe it's because these are going to be a HUGE GR

Just signed up for the raffle at my footlocker today. Should be okay since no one else usually signs up for the 1 pair of size 15 that they get. I guess that's one upside to having big feet.

Walked into my local footlocker around 2 pm and there were only four names on the list including mine and I was the only one in my size. This is my first raffle so we'll see how it goes.

That $190 price tag thou... I'll c if can get them from a Euro site for a little cheaper. If not, then o well. Have my eyes set on the KD 7 APs

I gotcha. When I went there yesterday they had a huge stack of size cards. I think they're going to mass produce these like previous people have already stated. No one should have trouble getting these, just like most of the releases this year

Back
Top Bottom