Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Wore my pair today. Man I don't care how big of a GR these things are. I think this is the best Retro release in a very very long time. They just look sexy man. Might I add even if they weren't Js. They just look appealing standalone to me.

Last edited:
agreed. i own a lot of rick owens sneakers, other designer stuff but these might be my favorite pair that i own period. just a perfect shoe

I ee a lot of people in ny already rocking these. went to the house of hoops that just opened up next to msg. they have a nice setup. I was tempted to break that glass and still those mirror foams

just wait til they re-re master in 10 years for $250
250? lol try 275-350. Let remastered pairs start to sell out in a day or if remastered pairs not sell as fast as they want, they will bring out the nike air. Nike air and better quality will be the next step and dudes will eat it up reguardless of price. 10 years ago shoes were 90-150 (and thats just 1s alone), they got us where they want us.

Last edited:
 Copped mine today from a mom and pops that sold them to me early for an extra $30. I LOVE these shoes, they are super dope!

Did my raffle circuit today and the more pairs I saw, the better they looked. People are going to deeply regret passing up on these. Not really getting any buzz around my way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom