Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Nor Cal
Southland 60aa40ef37

I grabbed a few tickets after work today and it seemed pretty low key. Hopefully I hit at least one haven't copped any "remastered" yet.

Does any one know if it's easy ordering online such as ndc,FL,finish line, do we still need bots?

Hoping I win again at both my FTL like last week for the BOB's... I'll be able to sleep in again, and they let me use birthday coupons.

Last edited:
Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F

MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E

ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A

HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 

Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 

Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22
Need some from serramonte, tanforan for nor cal lol

keep em coming. reps to all who contribute.
Tanforan - A9C2DD8C64

Anyone got Shiekh codes for these areas in SoCal?

West Covina
Santa Anita
Montclair
Glendale

Does any one know if it's easy ordering online such as ndc,FL,finish line, do we still need bots?
i think if you are online ready to buy at 10am, you should be able to since the last few releases sat for a bit.  Jordan liberty sat on finishline all day before it sold out.

i think if you are online ready to buy at 10am, you should be able to since the last few releases sat for a bit.  Jordan liberty sat on finishline all day before it sold out.

These might be a little bit more hype tho. But we all still should be good tho.

Great story about these...

Birthday is next Monday and I have had these on my calendar for the longest. So my girl was like Im gonna get these for you. I was like cool but push comes to shove ill get them myself because I wanted these the longest. So all star weekend comes and I wait in line at the SNKRS pop up (because even tho u RSVPd there was still an obnoxious wait) hoping to score these bad boys. And I went two days (at least i got an extra access code and copped Spizike 6s) in the brick *** cold but NO OREOS. Worst part was I was hearing how people was cooking all thru NYC on these, Don Cs, Frags, etc. and Im just like man all i keep seeing is foambs, KDs etc. So on Monday I left out of work to go 166 Flatbush Jordan pop up shop, but I get there couple hours too late and they closed. So i went to a couple spots in BK still nothing. 34th St? Still nothing...

So today my girl goes to work today and finds the doorman with a pair of these on. Come to find out execs from Jordan Brand are staying at her job, so long story short a particular female in the corporate division in JB has a bag in her hand and my girl says, what do you have in the bag. The lady from JB says to my girl a pair of these air jordan 4s. so my girl is like thats dope, what size are they? The lady says SIZE 12! My girl goes wow thats my boyfriends size and he's wanted these for his bday and all weekend he's been running around the city looking for them.

The lady from JB says yea my husband is a size 12, but he has a pair already i don't know what to do with this extra one...

So she comes to my apartment tuesday night and thats how i end up with these...

FOR FREE!!!

I was going to buy them on Sat, buy hey, if its free its for me!

What makes it really special is it was totally unexpected, it was from my girl, and directly from Jordan Brand.

I guess its a small glimpse into the life of a JB athlete but hey, guess the sneaker gods were looking out for me tuesday... 

This coming from the biggest clown in the thread. Stick to buying some ugly Kamikazes.

You're just mad cuz nobody on here agrees with you. Worst part is you don't even know how to use gifs properly
actually i agreed with his original post...oh and sorry i forgot i can't respond to something from 24 hours prior

Thanks for the picture, sadly enough everything looks identical except for that barcode with the price tag on it. My raffle ticket just has size 13 written on it. I called to make sure it was indeed a raffle as opposed to guaranteed pair, and the guy on the phone told me no guaranteed pair's, strictly a raffle :smh:.

Great story about these...

Birthday is next Monday and I have had these on my calendar for the longest. So my girl was like Im gonna get these for you. I was like cool but push comes to shove ill get them myself because I wanted these the longest. So all star weekend comes and I wait in line at the SNKRS pop up (because even tho u RSVPd there was still an obnoxious wait) hoping to score these bad boys. And I went two days (at least i got an extra access code and copped Spizike 6s) in the brick *** cold but NO OREOS. Worst part was I was hearing how people was cooking all thru NYC on these, Don Cs, Frags, etc. and Im just like man all i keep seeing is foambs, KDs etc. So on Monday I left out of work to go 166 Flatbush Jordan pop up shop, but I get there couple hours too late and they closed. So i went to a couple spots in BK still nothing. 34th St? Still nothing...

So today my girl goes to work today and finds the doorman with a pair of these on. Come to find out execs from Jordan Brand are staying at her job, so long story short a particular female in the corporate division in JB has a bag in her hand and my girl says, what do you have in the bag. The lady from JB says to my girl a pair of these air jordan 4s. so my girl is like thats dope, what size are they? The lady says SIZE 12! My girl goes wow thats my boyfriends size and he's wanted these for his bday and all weekend he's been running around the city looking for them.

The lady from JB says yea my husband is a size 12, but he has a pair already i don't know what to do with this extra one...

So she comes to my apartment tuesday night and thats how i end up with these...

View media item 1407607

View media item 1407608

View media item 1407609

FOR FREE!!!

What makes it really special is it was totally unexpected, it was from my girl, and directly from Jordan Brand.

I guess its a small glimpse into the life of a JB athlete but hey, guess the sneaker gods were looking out for me tuesday... 

Looks like you may have a keeper on your hands if she cares enough toremember your shoe size and exactly what shoe you want, congratulations bro :pimp:. Most girls that I have met will only be like "they look nice" but can't even remember the shoe or what it looked like when I bring it up randomly on another day :smh:.

Originally Posted by Since85

FOR FREE!!!

You lucky bastich...congrats!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
FOR FREE!!!

That's awesome man...and Happy early BDay!  It must be nice to live in NYC and have all these cool events roll by.  I would have loved to been able to check out all the nike/Jordan pop ups and events this past week.

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture, sadly enough everything looks identical except for that barcode with the price tag on it. My raffle ticket just has size 13 written on it. I called to make sure it was indeed a raffle as opposed to guaranteed pair, and the guy on the phone told me no guaranteed pair's, strictly a raffle
mean.gif
Looks like you may have a keeper on your hands if she cares enough toremember your shoe size and exactly what shoe you want, congratulations bro
pimp.gif
. Most girls that I have met will only be like "they look nice" but can't even remember the shoe or what it looked like when I bring it up randomly on another day
mean.gif
You know whats crazy about that, most girls I've dated have all been down with the sneaker culture at some point while i was dating them because they saw that it was something that meant a lot to me and the interactions I've had with other people interested in this hobby. So even if they were a bit skeptical each one came to like it because they recognized that there were some real legit cool people in it as well. Husbands and wives who do indulge in the culture together. Its not all bad once they become aware of just how deep the love of the game goes. 

just my 2 cents tho. results may vary 
happy.gif

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

Tanforan - A9C2DD8C64

Florin- 4a0c11bc0d

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392