Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Got nine tickets.
pimp.gif

If anyone needs a sz 11 and I win more than one pair I'll let you know.

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F

MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E

ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A

HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 

Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 

Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22
Arden mall, Sacramento
View media item 1406855

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F
MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E
ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A
HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 
Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 
Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22
Need some from serramonte, tanforan for nor cal lol

keep em coming. reps to all who contribute.

Anybody have any Shiekh codes for San Diego? Please PM me if you do..appreciate it in advance. I went to one earlier during my lunch break and they literally had a "Will Return" sign. Maybe to get more raffle tickets...

Went to crystal mall in ct, tried getting 4 raffles but FL and eblens asks for photo id,wtf forgot my id now have to go back tomorr

This release make me a little nervous. Even though it's a GR I'm defiantly putting some effort in. Ive wanted these since the first pics droped, and the newer pics have only fortified my descion. I'm still on a high from getting the BOB and the leather being exceptional. If these 4s have the same quality as a lot of u are saying I'm gonna be stoked. I'm hoping a lot of people spent all there dough last weekend, but u never know. Time to hit up one last mall. I need these, then a nice sneaker vacation.

Why are you bringing up something from over 24 hours ago? I said you should strongly consider retiring. The ultimate choice is up to you. Kobe ain't gonna win another ring yet he still keeps wanting to play when we all know it's time for him to hang it up. At the end of the day securing a GR Jordan at retail price online or in store is not a difficult task regardless of hype. Plain and simple

aint you the same dude that said in the foamposite thread that dudes should quit the game if they copping kicks yet dont have an iphone cause that means their priorities are messed up? apparently the post got deleted, cause i still see the responses to it but not the original post itself.

Naw that wasn't him.

Went to crystal mall in ct, tried getting 4 raffles but FL and eblens asks for photo id,wtf forgot my id now have to go back tomorr

if you run into a problem at the crystal mall, p_m me and I will try for you in danbury and we could meet half way in waterbury. Danbury mall should have a lot

Last edited:
I'm in agreement; can't wait to try for these!  Unfortunately, I can't do raffles as I can't make it to a store on release day.  I don't know how all of you do it, but for shoes that sell out in seconds, I've found I can only really manage getting to the purchase landing page for two sites (ex. NDC & FNL). Sometimes one will come up a few seconds or even a minute before the other, so I can try to add to cart and get thru one of their payment flows.  If those fail, then going to any other site is too late at that point.

I try to avoid mobile when I can b/c it just takes too long to checkout that way, and is generally slow I find (even if connected to the same WiFi network).  Esp if payment info needs to be entered/pasted in.

If anyone has some other strategy, I'm all ears!

Why are you bringing up something from over 24 hours ago? I said you should strongly consider retiring. The ultimate choice is up to you. Kobe ain't gonna win another ring yet he still keeps wanting to play when we all know it's time for him to hang it up. At the end of the day securing a GR Jordan at retail price online or in store is not a difficult task regardless of hype. Plain and simple
aint you the same dude that said in the foamposite thread that dudes should quit the game if they copping kicks yet dont have an iphone cause that means their priorities are messed up? apparently the post got deleted, cause i still see the responses to it but not the original post itself.
Naw that wasn't him.
ahh ok. i thought it was cause that post had the same tone to it, telling dudes to quit for ridiculous reason. but one thing i am POSITIVE of is that the original post got deleted. i know cause i replied and my reply was deleted along with any other posts that had it quoted.

I'm in agreement; can't wait to try for these!  Unfortunately, I can't do raffles as I can't make it to a store on release day.  I don't know how all of you do it, but for shoes that sell out in seconds, I've found I can only really manage getting to the purchase landing page for two sites (ex. NDC & FNL). Sometimes one will come up a few seconds or even a minute before the other, so I can try to add to cart and get thru one of their payment flows.  If those fail, then going to any other site is too late at that point.

I try to avoid mobile when I can b/c it just takes too long to checkout that way, and is generally slow I find (even if connected to the same WiFi network).  Esp if payment info needs to be entered/pasted in.

If anyone has some other strategy, I'm all ears!
it helps to have an account if you can for any sites you wish to cop from. make sure you are logged in already and make sure in your prefs you have your form of payment set up with shipping/billing address etc. that way you dont have to enter payment info etc when you checkout. cuts down on time a lot.

Really makes no difference once they are carted.

All last year i took my time once the shoes were carted

Good advice; I definitely do that as well.  I stopped using paypal on FNL b/c they always timed out or crashed on the transfers to and from paypal.  I really hope this is an easy cop... The fact that I could sit by my computer for nearly 3 hrs to get thru for the black infrared 6s was a rare occasion.  I actually prefer 5 am (PST) releases b/c 7am doesn't give me as much time to get thru....maybe 10-15 min then I'm too busy to sit there waiting for things to happen....ugh.

Interestingly...b4 logging into FNL they say creating an accounts lets you save shipping, billing, and payment info, however, I've never been able to locate where to save payment info....?

Last edited:
Cool thanks for having my back, hopefully it doesn't have to come to that, just in case my size 11

if you run into a problem at the crystal mall, p_m me and I will try for you in danbury and we could meet half way in waterbury. Danbury mall should have a lot

Quality looks good... Hopefully it's better in person!
Got my hands on them this weekend. Definitely better quality than the 2012 releases. BY FAR. The leather is extra buttery and it feels durable too.

Color looks nice. Overall these are the shoes of the year (so far) for me.

Back
Top Bottom