Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

There's going to be a demand, but not that deep of it though.  These will probably sell out of the "common" sizes by end of day, with just the bigger sizes left for scraps.  But, it wouldn't shock me one bit, if you can walk into a store at 12pm and still cop with ease

I buy shoes that I like; I don't care how many people have them.  I don't buy to resell; I wear ALL of my shoes.

The fact is that even with a massive GR Jordan release, they're still not that pervasive out in the wild in general if people care about that.  Even for a non-retro shoe like the Jordan Future sold what millions upon millions in like 20 colorways; I've only ever seen 2 people wear them in the wild since they launched.  So unless you're in highschool and everyone has them in your clique, they're just not going to be that common in general.  In my case, I wouldn't care regardless b/c this is my first 4 since my OG WC in '89, so I'm excited.  For me it's online or bust though.

I am a new member here but not exactly new to the site. My local finishline is not doing raffle they are doing FCFS for this release due to weather throughout this week. Just have a few questions. Will I be able to use any of my WC rewards on this purchase and how difficult do you think this release will be to obtain on a first come first serve basis? Picked up french blue 7s on release day(my birthday) and obviously was an easy pair to get hands on. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

And everywhere I go I see people wearing the same shoe

If this is the case then you must stay in a very small town/city. Also you're worried about the wrong thing for someone who's "got love for the shoes". Wear what you like because you like it. Not based on what other people are doing. Never understood people with this position. Shoes don't make you special or any more important.

pthobson pthobson

Winner Circle Rewards is essentially cash. You will be able to use it at any finishline.

I had a store attempt to reject me, but I told them no and they were wrong.

They scanned it and it went through just like it would online.

I was polite about it though.

Last edited:
philosophre philosophre thanks a lot. That's what I was thinking with the WC rewards and I figure some will try to reject but if politely corrected would go ahead and honor it. Just gonna have to arrive early and hope for the best. Thanks again!

Good luck to all
I'll lurk the thread just to see them pick up pics :nerd:

Last edited:
Just got the call from Shoe Palace, got the call from the raffle with the Columbia's there and now the Oreo's!

So I've been out the game for a long while. Are all the spots doing raffles nowadays? FTl, fnl, shoe palace etc? Im in San Jose by the way near Oakridge.

...My local finishline is not doing raffle they are doing FCFS for this release due to weather throughout this week...
Wow, what a D**k move... So they'd rather people line up in the cold instead of doing a raffle indoors? Hopefully the weather is better this weekend where you are.

laugh.gif
No wonder why I never win. I just enter as many raffles that I'm willing to drive to with the same account. Gotta start paying attention to the rules.
I haven't had any good luck with online releases since '88s.
mean.gif

Its mind blowing crazy colors = instant sellout. I would think it would be opposite
you can enter in as many locations as you want on the same account

you just can't have another account on the same IP entering the same raffles

"You can enter raffles at multiple locations, but you must visit each store to receive their unique raffle code."

I just don't see why people always gotta be in other people's wallet. If you like the shoes, buy them. We could give two ***** about when you last bought a pair of Js and why buy a shoe that everyone is wearing. Dude probably a salty broke boy that's trolling to bring everyone down to his level. Go to the Yeezy thread with that garbage son

javyLSU javyLSU Idk about having to sit in the freezing cold, the finishline is in local mall. Regular mall doors open at 6am here idk about everywhere else, therefore I will get here no earlier than that and just wait inside mall outside finishline store.

I've never went out with a pair of J's on and saw more than one person with the same pair on. Doesn’t bother me when I see someone with the same kicks on. Lasts probably all of 5 seconds and I move on. Game recognizes game and that’s it.

Besides, only YOU can rock a shoe the way YOU do so it's never really the same.

Last edited:
Another shoe that I'm see 25 pair of a day wen I go run a errand. Why wud anybody want to put effort into gettin a shoe where u know everbody has? Wats the logic?
i think you have it backwards bro....the real question is, whats the logic of buying or not buying a shoe based on how many other people youve seen with them? if you truly have love for shoes, you would get the kicks because YOU like them.

if i like a pair of kicks, im gonna get them if i can afford them. i could care less if i saw every single person in my city rocking them that day. u know how many peeps tell me air force ones are played out? everybody and their momma got a pair. but i still cop fresh pairs when i need em to this day. cause i love the look of a pair of crisp all white ups.

When you take that sneaker circle pic with your crew for the gram, you cant have on the same of kicks as some one else. That aint fresh b

Thought this was common knowledge.

not srs at all 

I wear 10.5 as my TTS should I stay at 10.5 as my size but then I do not want any creasing to happen please help should go with 10 or 10.5

Back
Top Bottom