Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

LA heads, anyone get any calls yet :nerd:

I went to HOH Bev Center, Culver City and Baldwin Hills, they all said calls would happen Thursday or Friday night. Them fools always wait till the last min. Like I'm not making plans or anything....

not any raffles here in the A.... small footlocker aka rigged joints 

not even nike lenox did raffles always a good sign...... will try online though not in a rush for em an dat ebates
pimp.gif
thought ebates didnt work with jays?

Who would want to pay more then retail price? Nobody, but in order to make sure we get what we want , then we might have to pay a little more on top,

Then that's paying over retail. Which he never does nor do I. I refuse to personally. These won't require that "hunger games effort"

Last edited:
If anyone wants to trade for DS Sz. 10 Columbia 4's for a size 9.5 or 10 of the Oreo's this weekend, I'm in the SouthBay Area. DM if anyone is down.

I wear 10.5 as my TTS should I stay at 10.5 as my size but then I do not want any creasing to happen please help should go with 10 or 10.5

Oh god man. Creasing will happen regardless. Go TTS. Only way to avoid creasing is to not wear them.

If anyone wants to trade for DS Sz. 10 Columbia 4's for a size 9.5 or 10 of the Oreo's this weekend, I'm in the SouthBay Area. DM if anyone is down.
you mitehave to throw in some extra bread lol....it seems people are way more into these than those.

Anybody in the DMV get calls back yet? I put in for 15 raffles and still no calls yet.
Was at Dulles this morning and FNL said they'd call either tonight or tomorrow night. I work nights bartending and it sucks to have to run and answer my phone. Though if I miss out, FTL assured me there are more than enough pairs in stock at that location as long as I come early

Last edited:
Looking like i'll have to pass on these, had a problem with my car I had to fix that took the money for this pair. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm up in the air on these. If I have the extra this weekend I'll cop if they didn't sell out. People here been sleeping on releases lately. I guess cuz they weren't hyped up *shrugs

Back
Top Bottom