Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

My co-worker connection is now trying to charge me a $150 on top of the price of the shoes because he allowed me me to pick up my co workers XI legend blue ( of whom supposed to be his friend). Iono I was just heated about the $150 taxation and wasn't paying attention.

I told that fool to suck my dixk.

I'm not paying him nothing and I will take my chances.

Last edited:
In the long run most sneakers that are black, white, neutral colors and have a classic asthetic do better than others, but there's always exceptions. If u look at the price of the Metallic Black 5's that weren't hard to get at all, the price is rising and defiantly a solid pickup. Same with the Black/Cement 3's, on Flight Club there going for 600 plus. I got those on Black Friday with ease. I think these are ill, there versatile, can we worn an any season with anything. Plus the leather is plush and they stay clean. Maybe I'm biased. But a dope iconic 4 in a classic CW over a flashy sneaker with lots of initial hype.

3's sat in my neck of the woods too, I'm hoping the same happens with these .

My co-worker connection is now trying to charge me a $150 on top of the price of the shoes because he allowed me me to pick up my co workers XI legend blue ( of whom supposed to be his friend). Iono I was just heated about the $150 taxation and wasn't paying attention.

I told that fool to suck my dixk.

I'm not paying him nothing and I will take my chances.
$150 tax!? He done lost his damn mind. You'll eat online.

In the long run most sneakers that are black, white, neutral colors and have a classic asthetic do better than others, but there's always exceptions. If u look at the price of the Metallic Black 5's that weren't hard to get at all, the price is rising and defiantly a solid pickup. Same with the Black/Cement 3's, on Flight Club there going for 600 plus. I got those on Black Friday with ease. I think these are ill, there versatile, can we worn an any season with anything. Plus the leather is plush and they stay clean. Maybe I'm biased. But a dope iconic 4 in a classic CW over a flashy sneaker with lots of initial hype.
I think you're right for the most part but I don't think you can compare these to BC3s and Metallic 5s. Those shoes are classic OG colorways that everybody loves. They carry a special meaning because the man himself wore them. Even tho these are dope in their own right but I think they're more specialized.

defiantly though...

Dammm got no call back...looking for a
sz 13 tomorrow... Passed by a wss n they were camping out smh...

60 over retail doesn't seem so bad now. Glad I got my pairs. Every other post is about not getting calls. Smh #suckers

I got 7 tickets for these don't think imma get em all though. I wear an 11.5 I won two raffles for an 11.5 and I have tickets for a size 9.5, 10.5, 11,11.5,12, and 13

Got my call from FNL Dulles around 7pm. Now i just need a pair for my girl. We are supposed to get 8 inches of snow so maybe it'll scare away people

Anyone in south Florida ? I just flew in from dc where multiple places were doing fcfs.. here? all the malls did RAFFLE FOR THESE!!!! #lames...

are yall really doing this right now 
mean.gif

If your only concern is potential resell price, and how it seems that some random dudes got random sizes on Niketalk and that makes u doubt a sneaker, then YOU are killing the game. Just chill on hypebeast.com and every Kanye West (influenced) product or Supreme product that pops up and try to purchase. It's like damn, you can't just enjoy a dope sneaker. Im more than thankful to be able to rock something that I truly like, put some (light).wear on them and turn around and sell for atleast RETAIL (if I want). That's enough for me..but I got passion for the art.

Anyone in south Florida ? I just flew in from dc where multiple places were doing fcfs.. here? all the malls did RAFFLE FOR THESE!!!! #lames...
Yeah im in SW Florida, I know FNL was doing raffles, that's where I won. Footaction was doing guaranteed tickets back on Wed. Not sure about Footlocker and Champs though.

Back
Top Bottom