Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Love the quality on the remastered pairs. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is an easier cop than people think. Legend Blue IV's (or Columbias whatever you prefer to call them) were raffled on and still sat on shelves. I saw how many pears we had in the back a few days ago and wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened with these. But don't take my word for it

Love the quality on the remastered pairs. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is an easier cop than people think. Legend Blue IV's (or Columbias whatever you prefer to call them) were raffled on and still sat on shelves. I saw how many pears we had in the back a few days ago and wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened with these. But don't take my word for it

The legend blue 4s didnt sit...these prolly wont either. The French Blue 7s sitting is sort of a surrpise but $190 is kinda steep. Once they ease the coupon restriction its game over for those. But if ur coppin These 4s in the US tomorrow...ur good.

The legend blue 4s didnt sit...these prolly wont either. The French Blue 7s sitting is sort of a surrpise but $190 is kinda steep. Once they ease the coupon restriction its game over for those. But if ur coppin These 4s in the US tomorrow...ur good.

The Legend Blues were still at NTSF a few days after the launch date in everything but GS sizes. And if you make a lap in Westfield Mall out in DTSF you should still be able to find a few sizes in the GS pears. But like I said, don't take my word for it. I'm just making observations. Good luck to everyone. Hope yall cook

The Legend Blues were still at NTSF a few days after the launch date in everything but GS sizes. And if you make a lap in Westfield Mall out in DTSF you should still be able to find a few sizes in the GS pears. But like I said, don't take my word for it. I'm just making observations. Good luck to everyone. Hope yall cook

But I'm sure the majority would agree, Oreo 4s > Columbia 4s. So I wouldn't compare how the Columbia's did to how these will do

But I'm sure the majority would agree, Oreo 4s > Columbia 4s. So I wouldn't compare how the Columbia's did to how these will do

I'm not arguing. There's a lot more hype on these. And the black upper is A1. And they didn't overdo the midsole. Like I said I hope all yall cook. Im just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't sell out immediately. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they were gone by the time I go check downstairs at work tmrw

Wasn't an easy cop in Australia, didn't get my size 10, but got a 12 and looking for trades for a 10 
mean.gif

Last edited:
just got back from work and I noticed two voice mails left on my phone(FNL and FTA) saying I won two 10.5
roll.gif

Last edited:
surprised so many overseas dudes struck out. this should be easy in the US, i won 4 raffles lol. people seem to be steadily buying pairs for 270+, i wasnt expecting the resale to be too high on these
Limited GR outside of the U.S. We had about half as many oero's compared to the Columbia's in Australia

I think South Africa had the same quantity of the Oreos and the Columbias. I was lucky and scooped 3 pairs but I think a lot of people missed out

Back
Top Bottom