Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

4s did not "fly"

Maybe in your area

And like dude said ndc is not a way to gauge how they sold cuz everything on ndc sells out

Doo doo drawls would sell out on ndc
LOL @  doo doo drawls. No but really I live in New York, hypebeast capital of the world, and the 4s were sitting days after release. The French Blues flopped super hard.

It ain't even about the nickname, these just look too plain vanilla.  Most kids could do way better w/ the NIKE ID function.  The color contrast ain't even there.  The OREO nickname is whack too.  Again, BRED IVs over these all day all night.

These look like NIKE ID blanks.

I find it funny you say the Oreo nickname is wack and then call the Black/Red IV's Bred IV's :lol: talk about a wack nickname, Bred :rolleyes

I'm with you, I do prefer the netting on 4's even if these and the Columbia's didn't originally release with them. But, due to the clean colorway it isn't a deal breaker, that's why I went with the Columbia's a few weeks back. I don't sit on a cetain side of the fence when it comes to white or black based shoe's, (seemed to be a big topic in the French Blue 7's thread) as long as the colorways are dope they can release consecutive white or black based shoe's and I'd cop as long as I don't have the pair already or if the pair needs to be retired.

I never minded the leather instead of netting on these LS IV's back in 99. It would look weird if they put netting instead of leather. Especially that plastic crap the try to pass off as netting now. I thought it was nice releasing an all leather shoe, in conjunction with the OG releases back in 99.

drewswish beat me to it, had these come in shipment last week but the store has been busy so i havent had a chance to take pics...repped though bro! will for sure be copping my pair. Also @DrewSwish  did the pair you took a pic of happen to smell like nail polish? found that weird that one of the pairs we got smelled just like nail polish. 

It ain't even about the nickname, these just look too plain vanilla.  Most kids could do way better w/ the NIKE ID function.  The color contrast ain't even there.  The OREO nickname is whack too.  Again, BRED IVs over these all day all night.

These look like NIKE ID blanks.

I find it funny you say the Oreo nickname is wack and then call the Black/Red IV's Bred IV's :lol: talk about a wack nickname, Bred :rolleyes

:lol:

drewswish beat me to it, had these come in shipment last week but the store has been busy so i havent had a chance to take pics...repped though bro! will for sure be copping my pair. Also @DrewSwish  did the pair you took a pic of happen to smell like nail polish? found that weird that one of the pairs we got smelled just like nail polish. 
thanks for the rep but i didn't take those pictures. As for the nail polish smell, you're the first person i have heard say that 
laugh.gif

For those that want to preorder..

http://blurkicks.bigcartel.com/product/jordan-retro-4-oreo-preorder-fsr

Enter BlurKicksBlurKicks for 15% off which comes close to RETAIL (tax inclusive).  

I took the chance on this dude since he had some past releases that he fulfilled not to mention it comes with receipt from legit authorized stores.  Better yet, I like how Paypal has no payment until delivery of the shoe...so there's some peace of mind.

Last edited:
LMAO.. these were called oreos back in 1999...

Yea no they were not did you not read my whole post? There werent any nicknames for this shoe back then because it wasnt popular

Doubt u probably even knew these existed back then youngster

I was surprised to see the French Blue VIIs sit a bit online.  Can we predict the same for these IVs?  
Most people here are saying these won't sit. But with the VIIs... they were the third white Jordan release in around a month so not to surprising.

Good point on the VIIs.  I wasn't sure if the price hike was really turning people away that bad

Going back to the older Oreos the material on them was ****. Creased and scuffed way to easily. Hope this years are 100% better

Going back to the older Oreos the material on them was ****. Creased and scuffed way to easily. Hope this years are 100% better
From what I've consistently heard, the 99 oreoshad some of the best leather JB had ever used on retros. JB is not using as good leathers in 2015 as they did in 99 so I'm having a hard to believing that the 99s were bad and that the 2015 will be better.

Plus all grades of leather crease and scuff with wear. They are shoes

Back
Top Bottom