Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yea, im sure it will after all star weekend...

I doubt it

Ofcourse you are always going to have the last minute hype crew come in at the last minute to try and raise the value for reselling purposes but i dont think even that will be enough lol

Thus far JB's lil' remastering gimmick has had a lukewarm reception. I don't see these being any different

Last edited:
Thinks these will do we and once sold out many will regret not copping. Type of jordan phew years from now is grossly overpriced that's my prediction

Um what's the point of walking on those thin *** insoles nike gives us? To fully experience nike air? Hope you're joking because nike air technology is from 1989 in this shoe and even then this release or any retro release for that matter isn't intended to perform in. This is what I've heard about retros for years and I don't even do anything in retro except walk around so at first I didn't care. Then I noticed my feet would hurt at work when I stood up all day so I got some insoles and honestly the **** just makes sense. Nike stock insoles are foam, just a little harder then the stuff in mattess toppers. Any insoles that actually offer arch support, doesn't matter the brand, should be better for anybody that doesn't have flat feet. It's gonna be better for your foot than the nike ones, idk it's not even up for debate lol it just makes sense.

Now I always replace my stock insoles with better ones. The ones I use the the most are the orange sole spenco ones at FTL. Cost $25 and I buy em twice a year. Works for me because when you actually wear your shoes they'll get dirty or you might spill something on em but that's cool, you can clean that up, but what you can't clean is the insole. A lot of my sbs and other shoes come with insoles with graphics/prints on them that are cool or tie in to the story and once those wear away it's mostly irreversible. You pop the FTL insoles in there and boom they're comfier and healthier for you (size and fit is subjective) plus the stock insoles are saved so if you wanna spruce up the kicks one day and throw em on the 'bay or something you're in a better predicament then otherwise

Last edited:
my 3 insoles are fine for me. even my sbs are. im glad i dont have to swap the insoles out on my shoes. hopwefully these 4s are just as comfortable as the 3s i own

I heard the numbers are just a little lower than columbias. So I've been told 70 footlockers in Canada got LB. 54 store will get the oreos... Take it with a grain of salt. I'm hoping to score 3-4 pairs. My BCIIIs really needs a substitute!

Last edited:
haven't been impressed by this whole remastered ******* they pullin, but I gotta have these. 4s have always been my #1s, not for retail tho, JB got me ****** up.... 2 hundo for some 4s? nope.

Um what's the point of walking on those thin *** insoles nike gives us? To fully experience nike air? Hope you're joking because nike air technology is from 1989 in this shoe and even then this release or any retro release for that matter isn't intended to perform in. This is what I've heard about retros for years and I don't even do anything in retro except walk around so at first I didn't care. Then I noticed my feet would hurt at work when I stood up all day so I got some insoles and honestly the **** just makes sense. Nike stock insoles are foam, just a little harder then the stuff in mattess toppers. Any insoles that actually offer arch support, doesn't matter the brand, should be better for anybody that doesn't have flat feet. It's gonna be better for your foot than the nike ones, idk it's not even up for debate lol it just makes sense.

Now I always replace my stock insoles with better ones. The ones I use the the most are the orange sole spenco ones at FTL. Cost $25 and I buy em twice a year. Works for me because when you actually wear your shoes they'll get dirty or you might spill something on em but that's cool, you can clean that up, but what you can't clean is the insole. A lot of my sbs and other shoes come with insoles with graphics/prints on them that are cool or tie in to the story and once those wear away it's mostly irreversible. You pop the FTL insoles in there and boom they're comfier and healthier for you (size and fit is subjective) plus the stock insoles are saved so if you wanna spruce up the kicks one day and throw em on the 'bay or something you're in a better predicament then otherwise

I've never put insoles on any of my kicks, you got me thinking twice after after your post.

I heard the numbers are just a little lower than columbias. So I've been told 70 footlockers in Canada got LB. 54 store will get the oreos... Take it with a grain of salt. I'm hoping to score 3-4 pairs. My BCIIIs really needs a substitute!
Same thoughts over here. Local store that got 24 LB 4s has 36 Oreos... With 10 size 9&10 alone? Lol odd had to see it for myself.

I am really looking forward to this shoe. You guys think I should pay a pre order price, or do you all think I should be able to cop online? I really don't wanna miss out. There is a store around me that sells the releases for $250 ahead of time and it guarantees your pair. 

I am really looking forward to this shoe. You guys think I should pay a pre order price, or do you all think I should be able to cop online? I really don't wanna miss out. There is a store around me that sells the releases for $250 ahead of time and it guarantees your pair. 
I wouldn't, but I don't do preorders. You should be fine getting your pair, and if you strike out resale prices won't be above $250.

trying to use that FNL wc rewards coupon for this. Lots of releases the weekend before these release so hoping people will sleep on these.

Back
Top Bottom