Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

HOH near me is doing FCFS as well.  Gonna take a stab at and if I miss out I just grab a pair online. Shouldn't be too tough. 

pebbled leather looks nice... but overpriced IMO.  
all these jordan retro models are overpriced lol

got a call from FTL/HoH 
pimp.gif
 1/3 I wonder if Champs and FTA made calls

yes if you are in NYC. i wouldnt say no if outside of NYC, but not looking as good. i know online is guaranteed to be crazier.

are these suppose to be limited or something? i havent really heard anyone talking about it. but i got my pair locked up :smokin

are these suppose to be limited or something? i havent really heard anyone talking about it. but i got my pair locked up
smokin.gif
Don't think so. GR from everything I've seen. And judging by some of the locators on various sites, there are A LOT of pairs to go around.

Does anyone in here have the 06 Military's? Can you comment if those are true to size or not? My friend wants these and he hasn't bought a pair since so I'm trying to help him figure out what size he should get.

Don't think so. GR from everything I've seen. And judging by some of the locators on various sites, there are A LOT of pairs to go around.

havent heard words like that in a while. i remember when white cement 4s dropped a few yrs ago every spot only had like 10 pairs :smh:

Entered a total of 15 raffles between me and the lady for the Oreo 4s including a couple GS. Not a single call back yet.
Also went 0/6 on the AP.

ppl stressing over callbacks, theres still 2 more days that they can call.

Yea i know.... Most of the stores around me don't make their calls until after 3pm to closing Friday... I few times I got a call 30 minutes after a store closed.

Last time I won a raffle they called me at 10:30 after I had already given up hope and they blessed me.

Back
Top Bottom