Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yea but you have to use a different name and another comp with a new set of IP's. They disqualify multiple entries on the same IP.
How did yall get the store to give up the codes?  My local won't give them out

edit. Realized I should've combined posted after hit submit.  my bad

Last edited:
Yea but you have to use a different name and another comp with a new set of IP's. They disqualify multiple entries on the same IP.
This is false won 2 pairs of the columbia 4's on different accounts with different emails, friends have had the same thing happen

Most people prefer to obtain their shoes on the day of release. I know I do. Ordering online and waiting for shipping is usually my last resort. I hope get a call tomorrow.
Yeah I hear that, I'd probably go the raffle route too if my schedule allowed it. Good luck with that call man

HoH called me but it mustve been an employees cell because it was from a different city. I know FTA for the ost part calls with their work phone. 

Day 2 is here! Hope everyone who wants these gets called today. good luck to all

laugh.gif

I got a call back yesterday from my local Champ's (usually my local Champ's and FTL's do call backs Thursday and Friday) as a pleasant surprise for my special size 13 :pimp:. Hopefully my two local FTL's don't call me back because it's an awkward and very uncomfortable situation trying to politely reject a pair when I know I'll have to go back to those same locations within the next few weeks for my next pair :smh:.

Just tell um you was the taking a dump and missed the call

They be leaving voicemails telling me to just show up on release day between the time frame they impose and to bring my ID. So, I might just be better off answering and telling them that I already got a call and that I don't want to be greedy. Hopefully my kindness translates into good results with them instead of it being a negative, but no call backs between now and Saturday would be my best situation :pimp:.

Another shoe that I'm see 25 pair of a day wen I go run a errand. Why wud anybody want to put effort into gettin a shoe where u know everbody has? Wats the logic?

Supply outweighs the demand on these...everyone should be able to eat without stressing too much.

Hype in my area is non existent, there will be pears sitting here in the dmv

Another shoe that I'm see 25 pair of a day wen I go run a errand. Why wud anybody want to put effort into gettin a shoe where u know everbody has? Wats the logic?

Because you actually like the shoe? Come on now we not in elementary school anymore

These arent that popular to where your gonna see 25 people a day rocking the same shoe come on now

U wrong I got love for shoes . And everywhere I go I see people wearing the same shoe to me thts reason Enuff not to buy em. + the hassle to jus to spend ur $. Get out more

:lol: might as well never wear J's then with that logic. Go buy some Eminem 4s if you tryin to impress peeps b.... :rolleyes
Supply outweighs the demand on these...everyone should be able to eat without stressing too much.

U right I haven't bought a pair or jordan since 07 pure $ wen u cud pa

:lol: might as well never wear J's then with that logic. Go buy some Eminem 4s if you tryin to impress peeps b.... :rolleyes
U are right I haven't bought pair of jordan since 07 pure $ wen u cud pay wen store received shipment and shoes had LS releases. Kids n teens tell me I'm lying bout prepay. These new guys.07 my reign on jordan ended

U wrong I got love for shoes . And everywhere I go I see people wearing the same shoe to me thts reason Enuff not to buy em. + the hassle to jus to spend ur $. Get out more

So you own a 1 of 1 shoe? You buy shoes no one else owns? Must be nice, lmao. Just curious, what're you doing in this thread and what kind of shoes you wear?

Last edited:
not any raffles here in the A.... small footlocker aka rigged joints 

not even nike lenox did raffles always a good sign...... will try online though not in a rush for em an dat ebates:pimp:

So Lenox mall didn't do the raffle? (Nike, Foot Locker, Champs)

First come first serve situation?

Rarest I got is db penny but I wear em. But nah no 1/1 but very rarely sum1 or 4/5 people n the same junction have same shoes on I have. I wear pennys, atc 2. N flight 95. I ain't worried bout no new jays!

This is false won 2 pairs of the columbia 4's on different accounts with different emails, friends have had the same thing happen
Were you using different names for each account? I've never won at multiple stores with different accounts with the same name so I'd be surprised if you had. I agree though, IP doesn't matter. I've won shoes under same IP, different names and accounts for friend and myself.

Were you using different names for each account? I've never won at multiple stores with different accounts with the same name so I'd be surprised if you had. I agree though, IP doesn't matter. I've won shoes under same IP, different names and accounts for friend and myself.
Did I miss something? Wat did u win actually?

Thank you for telling us this late breaking information that we've all known for the past month now

Last edited:
Rarest I got is db penny but I wear em. But nah no 1/1 but very rarely sum1 or 4/5 people n the same junction have same shoes on I have. I wear pennys, atc 2. N flight 95. I ain't worried bout no new jays!
To each his own, but I'm not going to stop wearing J's because it's popular. I've been wearing them for over 20 years. I wouldn't even know what to wear if I did want to stop wearing J's. I don't care how many other people are wearing them, I wear them for myself. Everyone could be wearing them or I could be the only one, it makes no difference to me.

Back
Top Bottom