Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Sure it will. Who, aside from sneaker collectors is paying $190 for these and $250 or whatever they are retailing for the adidi on the same day?
just 250???? Great ..... I just feel sad for them cats getting hypothermia for these ... Smh

Has
Sure it will. Who, aside from sneaker collectors is paying $190 for these and $250 or whatever they are retailing for the adidi on the same day?

retail is 350. which makes it even worse.
dudes will pass on these from yeezy's

Ehh. I beg to differ. The crowd who buys Yeezys is different from the Jordan retro crowd. Sure you got some who buy both but the Yeezy Stans in general probably wouldn't be caught dead in a GR Jordan

Regardless, the Oreos shouldn't be hard for anyone to get

Last edited:

Bastiches.
laugh.gif
it on splash right now. lol

No call yet from FNL. Assuming I struck out, I'll go and stand in line tomorrow am, if what FTL and Champs managers told me is true, there'll be plenty of pickings to eat from.

Uh the early link is on the Finishline.com release calendar. It ain't no secret. Lol at some of y'all thinking it's Top Secret info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom