Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Cooked on NDC . Had a automatic 15percent off code when I first carted it . Said error when I tried to process order , then went back to regular price when it went thru . Anyone else have this happen ?

FNL was all good till checkout. Had my WC $20 code. Then got errors. Then site crash. ended up getting my sz12.5 thru NDC. win!

SNKRS app just carted me a 10. Thought all hope was lost. 
laugh.gif

wow copped manually on my phone.. while im still in line on my cpu.. sometimes phone is faster and i added to cart way later on phone.. go figure.
same thing. i'm still waiting in line and my friend got it for me so fast on his phone

This app is every thing...haven't even come to missing a realease yet and we were able to grab the gold foams early. I know when android gets it things will go back to normal though.

Got through on FNL mobile and then Nike let me in to add to cart as I was processing My FNL order :lol:

Idk what was up with Eastbay. Had em in my cart then it said Out of stock

NDC has been a breeze for me lately. Easy cop, no app. Still waiting on that access code though :lol:

WOW, lost my phone this morning, threw me off the release.... whats my best bet at the moment? 

Go to the store. Went to pick up at footlocker and the manager said there wasn't a big demand for these. I went to Hibbetts to pick up my second pair and a guy who had won a 13 was able to buy a extra 11 that hadn't been raffled off. I know every place is different but I would hit your local stores.

Back
Top Bottom