Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Got to double up online this AM. First with FNL which was pretty easy when the site was actually working and their site didn't even act up like it usually does with my cc payment. Then I copped off NDC after I waited in like for about 8-10mins. GL to those still trying!

Wow right as FNL came through I got it in my cart on nike, had to go with FNL though for that rewards lets go!!!

I think NDC just picks random people to let buy the shoe. I doubt it's based on when you went thru/first come first serve.

I literally did my **** right when it popped up and was in line for over 15 minutes then it says "OUT OF STOCK"

yet you got people here saying they were late and the were able to cop.

its ********
Same...right when it popped up.

And I get OOS lol.

Took a little longer than usual but finally got a pair from FNL. Going back to try and double up.

i struck out everywhere even tho I was on point today with my clicking. I literally did the nike **** the second it popped up and had to wait in line for a sold out while others got to just hop on minutes later and get through smh....

realtalkva realtalkva - you need to learn to express your feelings without all of that profanity in every post. Its against the rules of the site and you can be removed for it.

Back
Top Bottom