Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

^^^^This, I first picked it up from the FinishLine raffle and had to return it due to some blemishes, finally got a good pair at Champs, here's an example:

View media item 1413271

Maybe I'm being picky, but just looking out since it's $200. 

That's nothing compare to the ones I went thru. 2 of the pairs had the speckels paint on the waffle tab smeared man Smfh! Others kinda had a deformed looking toe box. Kinda reminded me of some sport blue 3's they posted on the other thread lol back then. There was some other guy as well going thru size 9 same ****. Manager was like what's wrong now showed him the blemishes and told him I'm not paying 190 plus tax on some messed up shoes. He was ok ok I see. :smh: :smokin

That's nothing compare to the ones I went thru. 2 of the pairs had the speckels paint on the waffle tab smeared man Smfh! Others kinda had a deformed looking toe box. Kinda reminded me of some sport blue 3's they posted on the other thread lol back then. There was some other guy as well going thru size 9 same ****. Manager was like what's wrong now showed him the blemishes and told him I'm not paying 190 plus tax on some messed up shoes. He was ok ok I see.
mean.gif
smokin.gif
Haha that's just an example of one shoe, the other had mad blemishes too but damn the paint job sounds horrible. Yeah the pair I ended up getting was on point and the same area as highlighted in the pic the whole area was shiny black on point. I got lucky but I hope people don't end up with pairs like these coz as you said $190 plus tax, they shouldn't be getting ****** shoes in return. 

Last edited:
Foot Locker wouldn't come up all morning. Ended up getting a pair at FInish line within 5 mins. Went to Chandler Mall and got my pair from SP, come to the crib and they in my basket on Foot Locker LOL! Crazy day.

ordered a pair off finishline this morning.  Went to my local mall to check for unclaimed pairs and got my size.  If anyone needs an oop on a size 11 , PM me, i wont be needing the finishline pair anmore.  Also I will be heading back to the mall so if anyone needs a particular size, I can  grab em and oop you.  Pay it forward.

its been over. Resellers moved on to RFs. Look how many people camped for those basic *** WCP. :lol:

Cant pay bills making $20 off each J's now

Better for us, I guess :smokin

RFs? Like Ronnie Fiegs? Weren't his releases always hot with resellers?

Last edited:
View media item 1413335

Hahaha

This has been the release of the year thus far. This is the first pair of Js that I've ever copped (including og) that were completely flawless. Not one bad thing I can point out on them. If you are on the fence, all I can tell you is get them while you can! Bravo JB

Still showing OOS on Eastbay for me.. how I originally tried to order for no tax/ship.

Safe to say these were FLOODED.
Just walked in and picked up my pair at FA 20 mins ago.

Does anybody know where I can pick up a 2.5y with free shipping for my nephew?

my pair from FNL
happy.gif
 later picking up another pair from FTA
smokin.gif
 very impressed with the quality on these
nthat.gif

I wish finishline did free shipping.

I think I'll stop by the mall after lunch. Maybe pick up a third.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom