Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I'll take steroids for $1000, Alex.
laugh.gif

Looks like the new guy/girl (im not sure!) im my gym [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just got my pair in from Finish Line. These are probably the most comfortable retro I own, along with my BC3 and True blue 3.

Time to find a second pair.

Lol the description on some of the big box retailers states these are made from a "rich split grain leather", which was stated earlier in this thread. Appears "split grain" leather is leather, obviously not top of the line full grain, but it is still technically leather.

I got a raffle on this one.. first time in a long time.

I think i wore those joints for 3 days straight.

I have wore my Columbia 4's multiple time with a good amount of walking and the creasing is minimal. I don't know why people worry about creasing so much. Just rock your shoes the right size and creasing would be minimal..

Enjoyed this vid and the first part of the birthday special. Been snowed in for a couple of days and finally threw the oreos on feet cause I'm losing my mind staying in the house for 3 days straight.

Anyone know why FNL is going to the splash screen now....what are they launching?  Oreo restock?

Mine arrived today. Have to say that these were my first 4s. Definitely a fan from now on. Really dope shoe! Greetings from Germany. May post more often in future..

Last edited:
Just thought I let niketalk family know that I had the opportunity to double up on Oreo 4s. Stuck out release day morning, and picked up a GS size for my girl. Later on that day, my homie was able to get a pair for me through another source. Paid only 15 dollars over retail which was nice. I was so intrigued and in love with the quality on my size 9.5 and the GS size that I was feeling the urge to cop another pair to rock and stock. Luckily, the next morning I called my local FTA, and they had a size 9 and a 10 left, so I ended up getting the 9 since these ran a little bit bigger IMHO. Love these shoes though, and these are my first pairs of retro 4s. Hopefully I will pick up more 4s later this year. The next 4s I want to get are some toro 4s. Those are fire!!!!!! Have a great day niketalk fam!

Back
Top Bottom