Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Wore these for 9 straight hours, was on my feet the whole day at work. Could not believe they didn't inflict the typical pain retros cause. The comfort was there to the point I looked down a few times to remind myself what shoes I was wearing. Have no problem paying the price hike if the comfort is on this level across the board. Definitely doubled up with no remorse.

Just got mine in from Nike.com Very disappointed in the quality you honestly cant tell the difference from the 2013 ones. Nike needs to step it up with there production line, But it is what it is i bought them  so i have no one to blame but myself! But i just wish they made them like the "OG" Cements were made in "99. I am old well 31 so i remember when The 4's had the Nike Swoosh logo on the Back instead of the Jordan Logo. I understand times change like everything else but for 190 dollars you expect better at least that's my opinion i work hard for my money. Let me know if anyone else feels like the 11's and the 4's fell off quality wise bad, like the Retro 11 "Legends" Those were a joke!!! Do the Defining Moments Or the Cool Greys Or stay with the Legend style then do the Columbia's that only sold for 125.00 in 2002 i think im probaly wrong on the year wow im getting old,But i wish i still had those they were hot so much better then todays "Legends".

^ you're trippin hard. the comfort and quality is 10x better than any of the 4s from 2013. imo, the quality went up much more than the price did

My pair came today a day early from ndc which is always nice , have been waiting for this shoe to release again, really happy with my pair and glad I was able to cop , great quality imo , I am TTS guy sz 11 , but a 10.5 would have worked also. But with a little thicker sock fit is perfect so Im good . Looking forward to wearing them soon.

I wish nike would of at least fixed the high *** tongue with all this "remastered" crap they feeding us. Looks like a straight knockoff next that OG pair with that tongue.

I wore mine yesterday to see how they felt, and compared to my WC IV's, and red suedes, the cut on these at the front is wider than what I expected.  They felt good, but Jordan once again with the inconsistency.  Maybe it's just me, but just a personal observation

Can't really compare this shoe to the past releases. Specially the ones that released in the last 2-3 years.... I'm pretty sure they change things up a bit with this new remastered scheme.

Received mine yesterday and the quality is there!! From how the leather quality, comfort and overall craftsmanship, I'm impressed. Even pressed into the midsole and it had some give which is also an A+ in my book. I will be doubling up the next opportunity I have.

Can't really compare this shoe to the past releases. Specially the ones that released in the last 2-3 years.... I'm pretty sure they change things up a bit with this new remastered scheme.
I sold my WC IV's yesterday once I got my Oreos. The WC's had zero give when walking and the leather was a joke. They will be retroed anyways, knowing JB

NDC pair came in yesterday. Loved it. No flaws.  Still hate the price.  If i had the $ I would have doubled up!

The quality of leather on this shoe was nice but for some reason almost all of the 11.5s I saw were flawed. One pair the cut of the leather on the toe box was completely wrong and made the shoe look weird. Another 11.5 came out the box with chipped leather specs and then another one had leather that wasn't really tumbled. I was like that would happen in my size. I ended up buying all three though except for the chipped ones. Lol

Dam..my order from NDC still hasnt left TN..

I chopped it up with a rep and tried to get them to give me a code  ( which I've had good success with in the past) and the dude shut me down quick.

Nike must be tightening the belt.. I read in another thread that other retailers are not even allowed to give discounts on Nike product.. ..lets hope this is not a trend 

mean.gif

Nike reps being stingy with the codes now. Good while it lasted. These are still in stock everywhere around me. Thinking about doubling up.

Dam..my order from NDC still hasnt left TN..

I chopped it up with a rep and tried to get them to give me a code  ( which I've had good success with in the past) and the dude shut me down quick.

Nike must be tightening the belt.. I read in another thread that other retailers are not even allowed to give discounts on Nike product.. ..lets hope this is not a trend 

mean.gif
Yeah, FNL no longer accepts their $10 off $60 and $20 off $100 for ANY Nikes....used to be just the latest Air Max and Jordan's....that's a huge loss to us b/c that was a great savings!

Yeah, FNL no longer accepts their $10 off $60 and $20 off $100 for ANY Nikes....used to be just the latest Air Max and Jordan's....that's a huge loss to us b/c that was a great savings!

Although it's Nike's doing... Eff FNL anyway.

Back
Top Bottom