Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

They really did an exceptional job on this shoe. I absolutely LOVE them. They are versatile, you can dress up or casual with them. Not one paint chip after at least 10 wears

Yeah I've worn mine at least 20 occasions by now and no wear at all. They look brand new with no creasing or any paint issues.

i've worn my pair like 15x and no cracking/chipping but there is some creasing which is to be expected. best quality retro so far this year imo
They really did an exceptional job on this shoe. I absolutely LOVE them. They are versatile, you can dress up or casual with them. Not one paint chip after at least 10 wears
It's funny how we categorize "good quality" now with how many wears we can get out of a pair of 4's without paint chipping. 
laugh.gif

What trash..... these the bred lows and the chi 1s are the trinity of 2015 IMO
Don't know what it is about the 4's. Dont think they'll be topped this year. By far my favorite release This year. You can slap a limited tag on a dog turd and people will go crazy for it down here. Not everybody is like that though Mostly the younger crowd.

I said it, and I'll say it again. People are going to regret copping these 3-4 years down the road when they all dry up. Most underrated release since the MS VI

I have been out of the game for a while I had the chance to get these two times and I passed mostly because I had to buy new car. Fortunately I have some money left over but I want to get them but I can't see myself paying over retail anymore. Things have cha I have been out of the game for a while I had the chance to get these two times and I passed mostly because I had to buy new car. Fortunately I have some money left over but I want to get them but I can't see myself paying over retail anymore. These and the Jordan is are the best release to me. But with everything changing. I don't have that urge to go buy them anymore.

I have been out of the game for a while I had the chance to get these two times and I passed mostly because I had to buy new car. Fortunately I have some money left over but I want to get them but I can't see myself paying over retail anymore. Things have cha I have been out of the game for a while I had the chance to get these two times and I passed mostly because I had to buy new car. Fortunately I have some money left over but I want to get them but I can't see myself paying over retail anymore. These and the Jordan is are the best release to me. But with everything changing. I don't have that urge to go buy them anymore.
Priorities .. YES!!

Got my 4's in from fellow NT'er @koncrete kickz

Kinda letting the cat out of the bag too soon but I've been working on this suitcase box for the 4's...here's what ai have so far, I will post better pics if/when I'm done haha
Wish they made better suitcase for just sneakers ... i travel a lot for work and would love to take a pair or 2 with me without messing them up 

@LordRahmani Not much of a suitcase fan myself. The duffel bag mayor made last year works fine for basic travel with a few pairs of kicks though
do they actually do a good job of protecting the shoes?

it only fits 3 pairs it looks like.

to me it seems u would b able to fit at least 4 shoeboxes in there if you wanted maximum protection? you would have to remove all that padding inside tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom