OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I don't get why ppl complain so much about the CW, they look good, sure this is not infrared, but black+red+clear sole is def a good combination ... I haveinfras, but I will definitely cop these when they'll drop.

I dont see why you guys are *****ing about the Varsity Red. If these originally had varisty red, you'd be all over this shoe, if it was Infrared you guyswould be mad right now.

Watch them F this up by making them Mom N Pops Places only and REALLY limited. These need to be a footlocker/finsihline release in GR so I can get my paiwithout paying 300$b

These will sell out the first day...guarantee it lol
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I know it's not originally that way but don't try to fool us with this varsity red crap. The air unit has black around it. It's a whole different shoe. I effing hate JB. If I see Gentry ima kick him in his ball sack. What I don't get is that they check out NT and keep an ear to the streets...they know what we want..why not give it to us!! We pay for this %@% !

Gentry got moved to the international sales dept. months ago, bro.....

Everyone hated him and now he is laughing at us while he makes TB's and purple 1's international releases only...

Funny thing is, in the loooong thread about these people kept calling them infrareds and when corrected they said they didn't care and "these will be referred to as infrareds". Now, everyone is crying that they are not infrareds....

HAHAHA LMFAOOO!!!!
roll.gif

WOW!!! AINT THAT SOME ISHHH OMG I KNOW PPL GOTTA BE SICK THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I READ ALLL DAM DAY. ITS ALMOST AS IF HE DID IT ON PURPOSE LOL. ANYWAY,THE SHAPE LOOKS OFF BUT SOMEONE SAID ITS JUST THE PICS, HOPE SO BC VI'S ARE AN ALL TIME FAV!

Regardless if they are infrared or not, I'm getting them because they are VI's and they look amazing. I need to get the white infrareds though, andthose BETTER be infrared, ot I'm japping on JB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by pftjordans

look guys ...its recession time and JB's been sacrificing quality for quantity.. and quick profits for a long time... Its unfortunate, but this is the best they will give us considering the economy. ....So either buy it or just put it to the side.. Hate it or love it JB knows what they're doing ... its a shame but business is business ... and its hurts to know the people that actually help them get to where they are today... have to succumb to this insult (really wanna say BS...)

Does infrared paint cost a lot?

^ i dont know ... alls i know is they're on the cheap n still banking on big profits for their half-@%$ed products
smh.gif
not cool ....

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

smh @ suede
You people are never satisfied
smh.gif
My dude that is like saying you meet a chick that looks like Beyonce and come to find out she actually a DUDE, are you going to be satisfied?!I'm going to have to see these in person first before I think about buying them. You need to understand you just don't settle for anything we wantquality not just a shoe that is similar to the original or the original retro.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

smh @ suede
You people are never satisfied
smh.gif
My dude that is like saying you meet a chick that looks like Beyonce and come to find out she actually a DUDE, are you going to be satisfied?! I'm going to have to see these in person first before I think about buying them. You need to understand you just don't settle for anything we want quality not just a shoe that is similar to the original or the original retro.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was seriously rolling when i saw that.

Anyways........ i would be more at ease if they kept the same materials, at least you can paint them to your desired color if you want. Like what about to dowith the white/blacks.

Back
Top Bottom