OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

2 pairs of Jams, 2 of the Chitown Xsand 2 of these babies and iam set
pimp.gif

not really feelin the nubuck either....but us old sneakerheads gotta take what we can get these days with all these garbage releases like true flights,AJF's and so on. ill definitely be coppin, but wish they were suede

they need to give us what we want. They are making a mint off of us, at least provide the goods.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Still copping. I'm not gonna whine and then contradict my self by buying it like half the people on NT.
My thoughts exactly. Not quite what we wanted, but close enough to be copped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

damn, so these really are more suede than nubuck. oh well, i'll cop at least 1 pair just to have. they still look good, imo

yups my thoughts exactly

Why should JB "give us what we want" when there is no financial incentive for them to do so? Many people "cop" anything JB related nomatter what, and JB knows that, so they continue to put out decent/poor quality products and people settle for what they can get. Rather than get riled up andcontinue to beat a dead horse (nike air, better materials, better colorways, etc) vote with your wallet and simply do not purchase the products. JB was puttingout poor quality way before the recession began, and will continue to do so, so long as people continue ( and they will) purchase their decent/poor qualityproducts, which results in a profitable bottomline (which is ALL I REPEAT ALL JB CARES ABOUT).

These look decent so far. The change to Varsity Red isn't a big deal to me. I know some said its nubuck, but it looks like suede in these pics. I wouldlike to see some more pics though

Back
Top Bottom