OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I know it's not originally that way but don't try to fool us with this varsity red crap. The air unit has black around it. It's a whole differentshoe. I effing hate JB. If I see Gentry ima kick him in his ball sack. What I don't get is that they check out NT and keep an ear to the streets...theyknow what we want..why not give it to us!! We pay for this %@% !

Can somebody post a pic of the OG's and these craps and show these NOOBs a comparison please. You'll see what we are *****ing about then.

11722483781kh7SW.jpg

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I know it's not originally that way but don't try to fool us with this varsity red crap. The air unit has black around it. It's a whole different shoe. I effing hate JB. If I see Gentry ima kick him in his ball sack. What I don't get is that they check out NT and keep an ear to the streets...they know what we want..why not give it to us!! We pay for this %@% !
QFT

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

this is a pointless retro...
now we will never get a Infared Retro. -__-

the nubuck is horrid on these.

but I will cop bc it's the closest we'll get to Infas

I hate you.

I know I'm in the SEVERE MINORITY here, but I actually prefer varsity red over infrared (yeah I said it!).

If the OG's were varsity red and they released the infrareds this year as retros everyone on here would be crying about: "What?!? No VARSITY?!?""What's with this Infrared Crap?!?" "Why can't JB just give us true-to-OG's" blah blah blah. So who's really the sheep?

To me Infrared (especially the way Nike/JB has been doing it lately) has a tendency to look infraPINK. And me personally, I don't have a drop of pink oranything close to it in my wardrobe. But what I do have is a ton of gear with good old classic red in it.

So I for one am happy that JB decided to switch these up to varsity red. Now I don't have to go searching for a new fitted to rock with them.

By the way... these will be COPPED IN BUNCHES (in fact they're already paid for). 6's are my favorite model, so these eclipse the space jams for me.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

LOLz. you guys are TOOLS. Anything REMOTELY similar is acceptable SMH.
Not everyone has money to gamble $400-$500 on the 2000 retro.
I say gamble because you never know if/when the mid-soles will crumble, and I actually like to rock all my kicks.
I rather cop a pair that I can actually wear without worries, sure it's not true to the OG, but it's still a black/red VI.
Just look at it as a whole other cw and get infrared's out of your mind, once you see past that, it's actually a quite decent sneaker.

they look ighhhhhhht........ i know alot of ppl are gonna be disappointed they arent infa but will cop jus the same. not exactly sure what i will do. i MIGHTcop to rock leisurely but def nothing to worship..... 2000 infa's will remain on ice.

If the OG's were varsity red and they released the infrareds this year as retros everyone on here would be crying about: "What?!? No VARSITY?!?" "What's with this Infrared Crap?!?" "Why can't JB just give us true-to-OG's" blah blah blah. So who's really the sheep?

That's like saying what IF Jordan was a Knickerbocker?

id rather have infrareds....but these are different...barely.....im on the fence but i love 6's and this isnt a goofy colorway so ill probably cop.

watch jb drop real infareds in a pack in 2011 and everyone will complain about how these are better lmfaoooo

I know it's not originally that way but don't try to fool us with this varsity red crap. The air unit has black around it. It's a whole different shoe. I effing hate JB. If I see Gentry ima kick him in his ball sack. What I don't get is that they check out NT and keep an ear to the streets...they know what we want..why not give it to us!! We pay for this %@% !

Its really simple. They know these will sell out based on the fact that most people think they resemble the originals and 2000's. Then they will releasethe black/infrared colorway with a jumpman on the back and those will sell out. Then one day they will release another similar colorway and those will sellout. Then not to long after they will release the black/infrared with Nike Air and those will sell out.

Gentry got moved to the international sales dept. months ago, bro.....

Everyone hated him and now he is laughing at us while he makes TB's and purple 1's international releases only...

Funny thing is, in the loooong thread about these people kept calling them infrareds and when corrected they said they didn't care and "these will bereferred to as infrareds". Now, everyone is crying that they are not infrareds....

Originally Posted by 716kix

i like em but why not just drop infareds? this colorway seems pointless

Wait...what?

Why would a bulls CW be pointless? Last time I checked, he wore black and red ALOT as a player. A bulls CW for a Jordan shoe is "ponitless" lol.Yeah, he wore no infrared back in the day, so infrareds are not "pointless", right?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom