OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^ yeah they put it on kids but not on mens sizes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ the blue tint slows down the yellowing good thing they came back
Why did JB stop using them?

These are looking better, I'm still not 100% sold yet though.
ohwell.gif

^ i remember the columbia Xl's had them OG ones not retro so its been a long time they stop using the blue tint they should use it on all clear sole woulddo a lot better
pimp.gif

gonna probably pick these up later in the year im am still in limbo with these some pics doing it some not.

Originally Posted by marley

Its funny what a turn this thread has taken since more pics have come out. Earlier this week the haters were winning lol. Now the bandwagon is running out of seats!

most of these pics are from camera phones....da pics now are maskin da inconsistencies of da suede.....and just wait till ya put jeans over da lump around daankle and that

section gets rubbed off....but hey, ya all wanna learn da hard.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Its funny what a turn this thread has taken since more pics have come out. Earlier this week the haters were winning lol. Now the bandwagon is running out of seats!

most of these pics are from camera phones....da pics now are maskin da inconsistencies of da suede.....and just wait till ya put jeans over da lump around da ankle and that

Hold up, they using that crap?
sick.gif
Seriously? Is it the samesuede as the Chamberry 7? Those boys got ashy QUICK
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Picked these up for my nephew, i got them for $80
yeah man da fact that da kid sizes use da correct durabuck material and its not on da mens sizes is too much for me to compromise.....imma waitfor da infrared pack, HOPEFULLY they

use da correct material on those.

It's not even funny. They used better material on the Space Jams GS sizes too. Mike is sitting in his million dollar miami house laughing his @#@ off athow his fans would buy dookie if they packaged it real nice in a box and put a "limited" title on it.

The kids size also looks wack without the bubble on the upper not out like the mens sizes.... Not hatin on the pickup I just don't llike that...

decisons..decisons..decisons...I definitely need another pair of VI's...just not so sure if these are worth it but I love the kids sizes..
ohwell.gif
..might justcop for the lady.

Saw them today at my footlocker.... and I must say they look and feel amazing... ill be picking up 3 pairs... 2 for me and 1 for my son

This suede is not too bad, It will not get ashy fast like the Retro 14 last shot.... Its actually alright, which is surprising from JB lately... Better qualitythan the SpaceGlue 11

Originally Posted by ninjahood

most of these pics are from camera phones....da pics now are maskin da inconsistencies of da suede.....and just wait till ya put jeans over da lump around da ankle and that

That's why it's funny to me how dudes are saying these are good quality
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom