OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

next listing Jordan Retro VI 6s hopefully fsr including size 14 hahahahahahahah

14NumberFourteenInCircle.png

people have to relax already these are not sj you will be able to find a pair also there not infareds/durabuck. its starting to get out of hand already alot ofplaces will have these

Seen these in hand today.

Beautiful
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't let the word suede scare you off like some people in here.
2000's weren't that great either with the paint issue.

5 years from now after the 00's are crumbled I would be glad to own this pair.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

The same was said about the SJ and look how that turned out^
remember these are not an og colorway its black/varsity red not infared. everybody goes crazy over an xi release.

$179.99 + $17.55 = $197.54 and thats with free shipping... Imma wait and take my chances on RD. Hope my patients pays off.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

$179.99 + $17.55 = $197.54 and thats with free shipping... Imma wait and take my chances on RD. Hope my patients pays off.

Wait they taxed you ?

^^^^^Its funny somebody told me the same thing with the space jams calm down there are plenty to go around I will be able to sleep on them walk in the mall andcop hahahaha. If I would have did that, I would have missed out which I did listening to other prople but learned my lesson get them early then i wont have todeal with not getting them at all or resellers

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Wait they taxed you ?

Yeah.. They are located in Ca, and so am I.. So I get hit with the tax. Matter of fact there warehouse is like 10mins from my house. Go figure.

Hopefully ill be able to cop on release date if I cant find them early but hopefully my fellow jordanheads will keep a look out on a size 14 for me but ifnot thats okay ill still be stacking up my jays

1691515a0564a17fc46cbb51e6c1bc280fde1a2.x-png

Wait they taxed you ?

Yeah.. They are located in Ca, and so am I.. So I get hit with the tax. Matter of fact there warehouse is like 10mins from my house. Go figure.
dam i was so close to pulling the trigger but now i know they include taxes ill just wait for RD
wink.gif

called my local footlocker and they confirmed they're getting the infant sizes but not sure on Mens
frown.gif
, knowing Australia each major city store in eachstate will get a few sizes

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Wait they taxed you ?

dam i was so close to pulling the trigger but now i know they include taxes ill just wait for RD
wink.gif

Yeah me too. Seems like a better deal for those who live outside of CA.

im excited about this release. they are looking like straight heat in these newer pics. must cop at least 2. these will be unds on rd.

Just copped the last of the size 11's from sneakerhead. NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING.

EXCELLENT!

I got my eye out for your 14 seanj. I'll hit you up if I find anything.

footlocker.com will release the same time as eastbay my time is central depending on where you are if you are in ney york east area 12am my time is 11pm andcali area 9pm prety sur this is correct

I have been out of the Jordan game for a while now. Actually, the last pair I bought was the streel grey X retroes. Can't even remember when those cameout, but it's been at least 3 or 4 years.

These will be bought, though.

Back
Top Bottom