OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

man these are so fire! im laughing at all the haters. of course yall gone say they not infrared and your right, but these still sexy

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ just ignore them man they dont know what they are talking about these will sell out let time go by and they will be coming on here to see if anybody has had restocks and we can laugh at them
laugh.gif
I will not deal with a reseller again after this whole SJ drop. Anyways picking up my pair of VI tomarrow at a mom and pop shop

yeah i saw what seajays did to you on the spacejams got to be careful from who u buy from
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

These aren't hard to come by. Trust.

Doesn't mean they won't sell out day of though... just saying...
a sneaker selling out in january with terrible weather and da sneaker got terrible materials....they sellin slow.

Exactly. Kids have spent their Christmas money. I'm not saying they won't sell out throughout the day, but there's plenty of pairs available if you do your homework. Your size has a lot to do with it too. If you want the shoes, just get up early. No camping, but don't sleep in. People should know by now how Jordan releases work. If you don't, you should be more worried about that than these shoes.

I'll be getting my pair with no problems. Everyone else should too.

Your size has a lot to do with it too. If you want the shoes, just get up early. No camping, but don't sleep in. People should know by now how Jordanreleases work. If you don't, you should be more worried about that than these shoes ^^^^^^^^^^ Thats the truth right there!!! Just do your homework andbeat the next person to the punch that's what I did with my spacejams

I hope to get mines soon... they will sell out the same day because people are getting a lot less... most stores are averaging 18 to 24 pairs... I will provideupdates as more stores get their shipments.

saw them in my store today. went thru 3 pair to find one with no scuffs or glue spots. look real good in person. good luck to everybody trying to copp.

if these are similar material to the toe box of the black/stealth 23s, that is not a good look. i have black/stealth 23s and the toe box on them getsfaded/discolored/messed up easily. i still want to like these and possibly cop tho. they look pretty sweet from the pics i've seen.
frown.gif

Had 2 post! SMH! Jordan Brand playing us once again! How the hell is the Kid sizes uses the right material then the Men sizes! SMH! I swear this is some BS!However I think theirs a way 2 get them like the retro material. I remember I had suede cleaner and spray it on my CDP 21 and it made it smooth exactly likethe the retro/now kid size VIs. I'll post pics of my 21s tomorrow!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if these are similar material to the toe box of the black/stealth 23s, that is not a good look. i have black/stealth 23s and the toe box on them gets faded/discolored/messed up easily. i still want to like these and possibly cop tho. they look pretty sweet from the pics i've seen.
frown.gif

I've only worn my stealth 23s once so the toebox looks new. Can't attest to that but yes the material of the 6s and 23s are the same. My pair looksnice and dark no scuffs.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

if these are similar material to the toe box of the black/stealth 23s, that is not a good look. i have black/stealth 23s and the toe box on them gets faded/discolored/messed up easily. i still want to like these and possibly cop tho. they look pretty sweet from the pics i've seen.
frown.gif

I've only worn my stealth 23s once so the toebox looks new. Can't attest to that but yes the material of the 6s and 23s are the same. My pair looks nice and dark no scuffs.
^ Good to hear, don't want em gettin' ashy when I get my pair(s).

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

frown.gif
I've only worn my stealth 23s once so the toebox looks new. Can't attest to that but yes the material of the 6s and 23s are the same. My pair looks nice and dark no scuffs.
suede cleaner seems to work well with my stealth 23s... im probably gonna cop as long as this dude I know in bmore that lives in pg that calls mygirl the general looks out
smile.gif

im probably gonna cop as long as this dude I know in bmore that lives in pg that calls my girl the general looks out
smile.gif

ebonics? or is it no education? or is that the same $hit lol

any good places online to cop these so i dont have to wait in line. lulz

i preordered from citysole but id like to get 1 more pair

Back
Top Bottom