OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^^^pics looks good 1 pair for me if the stores in my spots have it /if not ohhh well not really hype up about these hehe

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

This is a Men Size
grin.gif

l_dd3d0bfdc97d4aecb832c16f8e4ae7fe.jpg
Hmmm...
0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm still debating on whether or not I want these VI's...

On one hand, I need another pair of VI's to go with my Carmines I have..plus these are close enough to the infrared colorway...

On the other hand, the quality doesn't look as good on the mens, they're not the real infrared VI's, and the rumor of the pack has me thinking hard...
ohwell.gif

They're not supposed to be the infrareds. God, everyone is complaining about how they're not durabuck and all this like the infrareds. infrareds infrareds infrareds. Why can't you guys just understand that these are a completely different shoe. NO NIKE AIR. NO INFRARED. NO DURABUCK. They were not meant to be the infrareds. They just have a black base like the infrareds. If you want the infras then sleep on these and let other people who like the VARSITY RED VI's enjoy their pair.

Your logic is flawed by the fact they used durabuck on the GS sizes.

^ I tried to tell people on here that JB is screwing them like string puppets but hey, they aren't blinded by the hype...lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

On one hand, I need another pair of VI's to go with my Carmines I have..plus these are close enough to the infrared colorway...

On the other hand, the quality doesn't look as good on the mens, they're not the real infrared VI's, and the rumor of the pack has me thinking hard...
ohwell.gif

They're not supposed to be the infrareds. God, everyone is complaining about how they're not durabuck and all this like the infrareds. infrareds infrareds infrareds. Why can't you guys just understand that these are a completely different shoe. NO NIKE AIR. NO INFRARED. NO DURABUCK. They were not meant to be the infrareds. They just have a black base like the infrareds. If you want the infras then sleep on these and let other people who like the VARSITY RED VI's enjoy their pair.

basically...i would've bought these no problem if da mens sizes were durabuck as well as da kid sizes..but nooooo, they wanna give us that BSsuede......
eyes.gif

Copped my pair off uptempoair last night looks like they sold out real quick glad I got my pair cause I went through hell to get my jams nice to be able to copwith ease lol

I missed out on the OG's and the Retro's, I'm not sleeping on these. Sneakers are like X girlfriends you might not get the same quality as beforebut your happy you got something new and different that eventually you love it!

Originally Posted by insole

I missed out on the OG's and the Retro's, I'm not sleeping on these. Sneakers are like X girlfriends you might not get the same quality as before but your happy you got something new and different that eventually you love it!

roll.gif

It is a great analogy for how some look at these releases though......

i used my free shipping and 25dollar eastbay gift card to purchase me a t-shirt. I found a Jordan shirt on sale size 3x for 14.99 and that was all i spent andstill have 10 dollars left on the card and since I ordered from uptempoair, shoes should ship out this wedneday and headedn to the mall when I get them tostunt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

ohwell.gif

basically...i would've bought these no problem if da mens sizes were durabuck as well as da kid sizes..but nooooo, they wanna give us that BS suede......
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by insole

I missed out on the OG's and the Retro's, I'm not sleeping on these. Sneakers are like X girlfriends you might not get the same quality as before but your happy you got something new and different that eventually you love it!
PREACH!

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

just copped my pair today for 110
in da bronx 170
****flash made them look darker
***pic of soles is true color

What's up with durabuck on GS size runs and that ashy suede that needs to be "cleaned up" on the men's runs? Whack to the fact.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

i used my free shipping and 25dollar eastbay gift card to purchase me a t-shirt. I found a Jordan shirt on sale size 3x for 14.99 and that was all i spent and still have 10 dollars left on the card and since I ordered from uptempoair, shoes should ship out this wedneday and headedn to the mall when I get them to stunt
i like how u think g i did the same thing when i got my sj's 2 weeks early, the day i got 'em went straight to the mall and broke hellanecks!
smokin.gif

IMO these shoes are going to be like the space jam release. It's not going to be as crazy but I think they are going to get sold out fast. I think theseshoes look sick so I already ordered one from uptempoair.

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

i used my free shipping and 25dollar eastbay gift card to purchase me a t-shirt. I found a Jordan shirt on sale size 3x for 14.99 and that was all i spent and still have 10 dollars left on the card and since I ordered from uptempoair, shoes should ship out this wedneday and headedn to the mall when I get them to stunt
i like how u think g i did the same thing when i got my sj's 2 weeks early, the day i got 'em went straight to the mall and broke hella necks!
smokin.gif

He man hopefully you get your 6s early so you can rock them Also man wanted to comment you on your ride its hella nice check mine out hook it up some moreand make it car show ready

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

i like how u think g i did the same thing when i got my sj's 2 weeks early, the day i got 'em went straight to the mall and broke hella necks!
smokin.gif

He man hopefully you get your 6s early so you can rock them Also man wanted to comment you on your ride its hella nice check mine out hook it up some more and make it car show ready
^^ yeah im bout to sell my 22's to my guy early this spring and ditch my struts for air ride so i can squeeze some 24's wit 275-25-24tires i copped late october.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'll have a new avy come april when the snow melts and i can get rimmed upagain(i hate not bein able to ride chrome year round up here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

What's up with durabuck on GS size runs and that ashy suede that needs to be "cleaned up" on the men's runs? [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Whack to the fact.[/color]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ftrztkp

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by ftrztkp

local store got their shipment of these this week..stopped by and took a look..they're indeed pretty dope..as in terms of availability there are around 40 pairs, in comparison to the 20 or so Space Jams we receieved.. my area doesnt get extreme quantities of everything and they limit certain quantities of certain kicks in shipment because of the other 4-5 nike/jordan retailers in the mall (weird i know), but there are very HUGE differences between general and limited releases as they can be seen in quantity numbers ..but i CAN confirm that these are a general release..so no need to fret homies....
That isn't very comforting because the SJ's were a "general release". Trust me, these will not be sitting for more than 24 hours in most markets and they will more than likely be gone within the first few hours in the major markets.
correct me if im wrong but doesnt JB do this gay labeling to some degree where they are 'limited [general]' releases..?
all the spots in my mall got ATLEAST the same amount of VIs as the Flu Games and Wht/Red XIIs and they're sitting in abundance..[like what i said earlier there are 4-5 shoe spots in my mall]
now if these get missing it will be solely due to people actually liking the shoe..and with that in mind yes i'll still say these will be gone in a couple of days in 'major' markets..whatever you consider those to be smh..
pimp.gif

Ok but u cant compare those 12's to these true red VI's, in other words they are making the retro of the infrared VI wich everybody love.....
Now u have the chance to get them but just in a true red color wich is almost the same, Now u think these will still sit ????/ I doubt it ...
like my bro smurfdavid said, every 6 have had sold out eventhe wack olympics of 08 sold out, now what u think it will happen to this???? everybody respond to themselfs.....period.......

^ thanks for shout out DE LA GEZZY these will sell out don't believe the people saying o these will sit no true put it this way dont go with everybody wayof thinking ask yourself one question DO YOU LIKE THEM if so cop only your opinion matters at the end of the day
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom