OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

my boy just come back from fordham he said there asking for $250 plus tax lol im glad i ordered them on pys.com

FUNNY BC I JUST COPPED THE VI'S FROM FORDHAM TODAY FOR RETAIL AND TAX
nerd.gif
....NO LINES, NO SHIPPING, NO PYS #IMJUSTSAYIN

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

my boy just come back from fordham he said there asking for $250 plus tax lol im glad i ordered them on pys.com

FUNNY BC I JUST COPPED THE VI'S FROM FORDHAM TODAY FOR RETAIL AND TAX
nerd.gif
....NO LINES, NO SHIPPING, NO PYS #IMJUSTSAYIN

Wow i should have tried on fordham before i copped off pys.com and they still have not sent me a email
mad.gif
oh well if i don't get these i will wait for the infrared and white 6s comingout in june
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The shade of red doesn't matter fam...
ya keep tellin ya selves that
laugh.gif
i don't see how that's funny why do people like you keep coming in here to start a argument if you think the shoes is wack don't buyit and $+@% of this thread simple

Joe in the JB forum
eek.gif
haven't seen that in a while lol

Just came back from seeing them in person they aren't that bad but when I saw the kids size it was a smack in the face. I'll grab a pair if I can get adiscount.

Eltouha I'll hit you up tomorrow after I go to the mom and pop store.

IF YOU COPPED IT SHOULDNT BOTHER YOU WHAT OTHERS SAY... PERSONALLY, I DONT GIV A CRAP FOR KICKS LIKE I USEDTO..BUT I LIKE "INFARED VI'S" AND ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THE SUEDE ON THESE IS EQUIVALENT TO THAT OF FAKE VI'S MADE BACK IN LIKE 2004 BUT IDONT CARE I GOT EM, IM GOOD AND THEY WONT CRUMBLE WHEN I WEAR EM...BUT DONT FOOL YOURSELVES THIS QUALITY IS NOT FOR THE DIE HARD NT SNEAKER HEAD

Havent left a post on here in a couple days to return to hear about someone named 410 fresh trying to screw people oh well this is dedicated to you

d2b259c5d104d684a1a70d23a995f4f4eb781eb.x-png

3d125ed5f909e651a3d72d745c1e8156d27b7c7.x-png

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by j o 19

IF YOU COPPED IT SHOULDNT BOTHER YOU WHAT OTHERS SAY

Basically. The BLACK air pocket killed this for me.

LMAOOOOO OKAY MY LAST POST..I CANNOT FRONT..THAT BLACK AIR POCKET LOOKS UBER ******ED!!!

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Where's 410Fresh to put my name on the list?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wasn't that the guy that said he could get all those cdp's for 100 bucks? What whatever happened with that did the people that gave him money ever shoes? Or did he just take the money and run
yupp and he said he'd be able to get people the SJ09s for like $100 shipped, any and all sizes!
roll.gif

I already have some Infareds, but I am grabbing a pair of these for me & my 5 year old. I'm getting the pink/coral VI's for my 7 year old daughteras well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Did anyone get a tracking number from PYS today?

one guy said he did but i still haven't got mine yet they just started shipping out 2day so maybe by 2morrow we will get the tracking number

Copped my pair today for retail + tax and I'm very happy with my pair. I had a fresh pair of 2000 retro's that I sold a few months back and I can'tfront, it took a while for me to get the nerve to sell them but I have no regrets.

Back
Top Bottom