OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I went to my local flea market and I saw someone selling some fake 6s could really tell the difference with the real ones and then I saw the kae spacejams andI looked at the box and it say tinker made them shine ike made them fly you made them ironoc and the guy told me that his friend works at footlocker and he gotthem from him and he said he wanted 350 for the jams and 250 for the 6s and I told him that I will be in contact with him to only whisper to him when leavingsaying fake a#$# nike variants. This guy really thought his shoes where real but oh well "the power of fakes"

NinjaHood, you know darn well that the average Joe won't even think about the shade of red when they cop. "Especially in Da Heightz"

http://ruggedsole.com/shop/step1.php?number=1732
wink.gif

Eh.. I was on the fence about these, but they're not so bad. And getting them with a discount is making me wanna buy it even more.
laugh.gif

Man if the Infrared DMP's drop in the US, then I'm going to be heated. Well if they're done right.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i emailed pys yesterday to confirm my shipping address and they said they would ship the 13th...

i guess they changed the date cuz i called yesterday and the guy told me that i would get a email later 2day with a tracking number and i didn't get aemail and the site says shipping the 12 one guy in here also said he already got a tracking number so idk

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Thanks! but are they legit?

According to their site yes
LOL i thought you wasn't going to cop see look at you calling people a hypebeast LOL
roll.gif

Dont start this again.. I never said I wasnt gonna cop I just said you are an idiot who is hyping a release and paid 200 dollars that I can cop forretail($155) now haha saying that these werent gonna be available "you better order for 200 dollars before these are gone". ridiculous lmao

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Thanks! but are they legit?

According to their site yes
LOL i thought you wasn't going to cop see look at you calling people a hypebeast LOL
roll.gif

Dont start this again.. I never said I wasnt gonna cop I just said you are an idiot who is hyping a release and paid 200 dollars that I can cop for retail($155) now haha saying that these werent gonna be available you better order for 200 dollars. ridiculous lmao

A couple pages back you keep bashing the shoe saying "that its garbage cause there not infrared and its suede" then you called me and everyone inhere hypebeast cause because i have a kayne west icon lol now your back in here asking for info on were to cop the kicks LOL
roll.gif
thats funny

Back
Top Bottom