Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by CPinoy

Originally Posted by blakperl

http://ruggedsole.com/shop/step1.php?number=1732
wink.gif

Thanks! but are they legit?

According to their site yes
LOL i thought you wasn't going to cop see look at you calling people a hypebeast LOL
roll.gif

Dont start this again.. I never said I wasnt gonna cop I just said you are an idiot who is hyping a release and paid 200 dollars that I can cop for retail($155) now haha saying that these werent gonna be available you better order for 200 dollars. ridiculous lmao

A couple pages back you keep bashing the shoe saying "that its garbage cause there not infrared and its suede" then you called me and everyone in here hypebeast cause because i have a kayne west icon lol now your back in here asking for info on were to cop the kicks LOL
roll.gif
thats funny

Never complained about the colorway pal.. just the material but I never said I WONT cop just not for the ridiculous price your saying at 200 dollars which isway to much for these, for me. Idk about you thats cool you copped at that price if your moneys right but compared to the price I just got....

Originally Posted by BinYe

they ran out of 11's!!!!!

shoot!!!

;

man that sucks

The only reason why i'm extremely paranoid is cuz the spacejams
had similar hype but came faster than a virgin nut.

I haven't even seen the jams on anyones feet yet (sacred item!).

But yeah. Overall i'm like good balance... i ain't trippin'.

umph

cant wait till mine ship on uptempoair tomorrow for 159.99 it was worth the cop now dont have to deal with long lines and eastbay or finishline

they ran out of 11's!!!!!

shoot!!!

;

man that sucks

The only reason why i'm extremely paranoid is cuz the spacejams
had similar hype but came faster than a virgin nut.

I haven't even seen the jams on anyones feet yet (sacred item!).

But yeah. Overall i'm like good balance... i ain't trippin'.

umph
Nah the reason your don't see people rocking the space jams now is cuz its winter im not rocking mine until spring the only time i saw someonerocking the jams is when i was in line to cop them some dude wore them to stunt lol

If you're in Brooklyn and want these now, send me a PM and I'll tell you the place in the AM.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone else order from ruggedsole before????
I have....they're legit
wink.gif
PHew! I feel better now, I just took a chance. Hopefully they ship early.
You'll be good..the only thing that I didnt like was I chose free shipping the last time I ordered, and it took a whole 14 days to get fromthe East to the West Coast. Overall.....excellent service.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

I have....they're legit
wink.gif
You'll be good..the only thing that I didnt like was I chose free shipping the last time I ordered, and it took a whole 14 days to get from the East to the West Coast. Overall.....excellent service.

Thanks bro, I live right in their backyard in NJ so hopefully it won't be that long for me.

Lol I didnt even know you could make shirts from MS PAINT. Nah its cool though to each his own. If u dont like it, it obviously
isn't for you. Then your response isn't needed. But everything is all good, cus im eating over here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by tak

I have....they're legit
wink.gif
You'll be good..the only thing that I didnt like was I chose free shipping the last time I ordered, and it took a whole 14 days to get from the East to the West Coast. Overall.....excellent service.
damn... i kinda dont want to, especially if they not shipping early, anyone know?

arent they OOS anyways? i get a pop up but it doesnt say anything, i assume its saying out of stock since it pops up everytime i pick a size.

Back
Top Bottom