OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

haha this kid sickickz is dumb as hell. Talk about sounding like an herb. You're starting to sound like ninjakid.

Move over.

why are u getting so emo on here? afraid to admit to what is right? I love it when people call another person names behind a monitor. there's a name for that. Help me out.

roll.gif
The irony of this man's comment in here after he called me "mr. serious" in another thread is amusing. It's all jokes to me, but still...
laugh.gif

u thought I was serious when I posted that drake comment. When that pic posted of drake on mocha 3s almost everyone on there was slurping lol it was hilarious. But u shouldve known I was joking. "mr serious" if that offends u then my bad

LOL. Your comment wasn't offensive to me, which is why I never replied back in that thread. I just found your comment somewhat ironic..that's all. LikeI said earlier, it's all jokes to me..just a message board.
grin.gif

I havent been in this thread in like a week and I am amazed its still the same haters arguing the same thing. If you dislike the shoe as much as you say thenwhy you in this thread every day tryin to convince everyone else not to like it? Y'all need a life...seriously. Good luck with the Infrared a.k.a. Hot Pinkthats gonna cost well over 500 to get as a pack and shipped internationally.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and as far as da general consensus, everyone and check out Ebay....PLENTY of pairs, no one is biting like they were biting on da space jams...you got auctions ending @ bout 10-20

retail price with zero bids...and we talking about a WEEK before these things release....da "demand" of these have been vastly exaggerated, compound da fact that people

just caught wind that da real infrareds are droppin, PLUS da copper penny foamposites are dropping dangerously close...you gonna have these alot of JB loyalist/stans getting

hit with a smack of reality...."they just not that into them"

Word, that's what I was saying earlier. You can't compare Christmas money with now.

Resellers are going to get screwed(good), because they aren't getting Space Jame money, or even close...and you're going to have more resellers,because they're a GR and the way the SJ's jumped. They're going to think they can make $100 per pair. I was telling dudes to wait on paying that$200 with PYS.

Uptempo has them back in stock, this time for $179.99

^ thats not a bad price w/ tax thes come out to $162 i think . ur basically only paying for shipping

@ninjahood and sickkickz23, wether it is ashy or will be ashy in the long run, I think it depends on how you wear the shoes, where are you using it and thefrequency on using these varsity reds... I still like the shoe overall..

I still don't think these will last the weekend.

Not like the infareds (i know...they're not infareds; the average consumer doesn't) aren't as ubiquitous as the space jams (famous shot over thelakers), but many consumers will either wait until they get to the store to make their final decision or will see someone else rockin' them and decide toget them.

Not much hype for these until RD.

I could be wrong...

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

@ninjahood and sickkickz23, wether it is ashy or will be ashy in the long run, I think it depends on how you wear the shoes, where are you using it and the frequency on using these varsity reds... I still like the shoe overall..

QFT.

Originally Posted by marley

I havent been in this thread in like a week and I am amazed its still the same haters arguing the same thing. If you dislike the shoe as much as you say then why you in this thread every day tryin to convince everyone else not to like it? Y'all need a life...seriously. Good luck with the Infrared a.k.a. Hot Pink thats gonna cost well over 500 to get as a pack and shipped internationally.

Originally Posted by homer420

^ thats not a bad price w/ tax thes come out to $162 i think . ur basically only paying for shipping

Yeah, $179 isn't bad, plus they give you free shipping.

How long does it take for them to ship UPS?

I just got mine from ruggedsole, I AM GLAD I DIDNT PASS ON THESE!!! of course they are different but they still look good.

Just got my pair today and they weren't ashy at all . Overall good quality. You can't compare these to infareds because they aren't the same shoe.

Got my pair today also and NOT ashy as many haters say, at first i thought they were just ok but they are better than that... and yes i do own the 2000 infretros. we all know they are not the same as the 2000's but you cant go wrong with the 2010's neither!
pimp.gif

im glad with my pair
smokin.gif

Copp in the BX $149.99

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by homer420

Yeah, $179 isn't bad, plus they give you free shipping.

How long does it take for them to ship UPS?
UTA Ships pretty much when stated or day before...

when the Aqua VIII dropped, they missed the date for shipping and they overnighted them to me...
I have been buying from there for 4 years and will continue to support it....
I like FNL because of the winner circle points...but otherwise UTA or Shoetrends is where you get your kicks w/o going to the mall...
I have better things to do!
smile.gif

good luck to everyone...this is not a SJ release...and if your feeling these...get them...otherwise...keep it moving...
I like them....does JB have a major quality issue as of late...heck yea...

do they still try and keep a fresh face for a shoe that came out well over 15 years ago....umm yea ( I know it was actually longer)

support them or start rocking those marburrys....

I held these in my hand today and im not totally disappointed. The suede throws it off a lil but ill give um a 7.5 out of 10. Ill cop (if my doe is right) justcus my 2000s are cracked up.

Originally Posted by marley

I havent been in this thread in like a week and I am amazed its still the same haters arguing the same thing. If you dislike the shoe as much as you say then why you in this thread every day tryin to convince everyone else not to like it? Y'all need a life...seriously. Good luck with the Infrared a.k.a. Hot Pink thats gonna cost well over 500 to get as a pack and shipped internationally.
I completely agree man. A NT'er by the name of Ninjahood has been saying the same thing on almost every single page. I don't even know whyhe's in this thread. He even went on ISS's Bred VI thread and complained there as well. I'm curious as to whether or not his 18,000+ posts are justfilled with complaints. It's all he's been doing lately.

For those of you guys who are interested in the shoe...pay him no mind. Get what you like.There's a lot of heat coming out so just take that intoconsideration. If your iffy on these you may want to pass on them so that you can get the some of the other releases coming out.

Back
Top Bottom